War Thunder General W.T Discussion.

MaKy

So unless tanks are released I got CBT access for no reason lol

post-5677-0-45689600-1399920046_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Not as interesting as planes if you want my opinion. You just have to sit somewhere and camp, shooting at people with the most inaccurate shells ever (+ only 20 mm on res tanks...)

The thing with the ground forces is that you have to know where to shoot to damage them, opposed to the air units where shooting anything will be able to result in a kill.

As soon as you know weak spots of tanks, abuse the living shit out of them :D look for machine gun ports as they are weak, and places that are really flat. if you can get shots in on an engine, do it. engine fires are a b***!

Anyways OBT is going to come with patch 1.41 today :) Unless I misunderstood sth from their website

• 2 months later...

So i guess b-17 bomber jousting is a thing now...

Was flying my b-17 and fired some shots at another player in a b-17, he proceeded to chase me and we kept circlin into a head on and switch to our gunners.

end score: i shot down two of his b-17's by pilot kills, he then jumped into a b-25 and shot me down, but not before i wrecked both his engines and main hull :D

So this is what happens when you fly a tier 4 premium mustang in an event, shoot down one player and get your double xp, premium multiplier, and premium aircraft multiplier in one realistic match.

16k+ research xp for my next aircraft :D

post-12120-0-18156200-1407362776_thumb.png

• Like 1

The results of my first war thunder simulator battle versus real players :D

i was in a dogfight with another player but the timer ran out for the match sadly (max match time is 1 hour, just FYI)

sweaty hand palms were aquired this match lol

post-12120-0-63369000-1407629433_thumb.jpg