War Thunder General W.T Discussion.

MaKy

• 2 weeks later...

Is anybody else having issues with the launcher? The damn thing seems throttled at 100 kb/s for me... grrr. I know it's not an issue with torrent downloads, since I can complete those just fine, and speedtest.net confirms I'm getting the full amount of bandwidth at the speed I'm paying for.

the standard downloader of the game is ass.

if possible get steam to download it for you as it is way faster.

I have the game already downloaded via Steam, and it's been that way forever... I'm talking about the updates. But yes, the defacto launcher is shit.

• 4 weeks later...

Patch 1.43 soon! This aside:

post-5677-0-86935900-1410864182_thumb.jpg

That feeling when you're better than an entire squad with not a single kill and some great score :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After waiting about 25 min to get into a sim battle with my mig-9 i shot down 2 AI dorniers, then when i was going to land for a rearm got rammed by an enemy ME-163 pilot and I was the last one alive in the match at that point :(

still made a profit though so that is nice :P

Does someone here play as Klinker1? This guy applied to the squadron and I've seen no message about on the forum...if no answer within 1 or 2 days, gonna reject him

Edited by Kat0n
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...