I want to join

Madgemade

Hi :hi I want to join =F|A= but nobody pays any attention to my posts so I added a link Here plz look

I head you had to post an application but after I did that I got no good replies and only rubbish about me going on a losing spree!!

Can someone plz help me I want to join real bad!! my application is Here

:thanks JEM

I can tell from your app you just posted in this one, you seem very annoying. IMO you need to wait a few years to apply to ANY clan. Or mature up a bit.

Plus you seem very VERY impatient... Take a chill pill.

I would honestly say no to you joining but that's just me.

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='31 January 2010 - 09:37 PM' timestamp='1264973878' post='58595]

I <3 you kristy!

everyone does!! :D no, really though. patience is something that members look for, when we look at prospective members. it's how we keep out bitchy whiners.

I went to forum,seen new thread in spam section so i decided to take a look at it,and it way yours thread.I was already kinda in the "lol" mood,but after it i came here to see what's up with this thread and i complately lol'd when i saw that you are the one who made a thread,if that's your humor it's perfect i just can't stop laughing,you are cool dude.If i could vote,i would definitely say yes! :D:wub:

Haw do you delete topics becouse i want to play and have fun :D in the game and not join cos its a total waste of time for a load of nothing!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo

madge if you post your apply.... and them u sayed u dont want to apply.... arent you waisting our time?.... and your time? <_<

. . . . . . . . . .

your too much immature for join .... :angry:

See more details in [DENIED]Join

You cannot delete any topics you start unless you are an Administrator, Leader or forum Moderator. I agree with you wanting to play and have fun and that is what the =F|A= servers are set up for and also why we have Admins on the servers so others can enjoy playing and have fun without any kind of internet drama or cheaters on the servers.

Now you made an application and you started to get some comments that were positive (good) about you, but you became impatient and wanting some fast results. Then you started to quote yourself (in the same topic), not a good idea. Everyone can already see and read what you said, no need to quote yourself.

You have to realize that not everyone in the clan is on at the same time you are and most of us don't "troll" the forums waiting on a response to our topics or yours. There are alot of topics in the forums and alot of applications to join the clan. Most people have to wait days, weeks and even months before they are accepted into the clan or denied. And only a hand full have ever been accepted in less than a week let alone the same day they applied. I only know of 1 person who got accepted the same day he applied to =F|A= and that was me.

Now when I read the forums I am finding more and more topics started by you and wanting to join. This is very annoying and like LU47 said, a waste of our time. Also by doing this you are continually showing how immature and impatient you are. All I can say about this is if you continue starting new topics requesting to join =F|A= you will probably have your forum account suspended. We also have an age limit for members to join. This is mostly set for maturity and can be overlooked in special cases. Some people can be very mature at a young age while most are not. Your actions here on the forums tell me that you are too immature to be a part of =F|A= and are very impatient.

My opinion and response to your application to join and to all your many topics spread out over the forums to join is . . .

12373132656y1eX2.jpg

Well put thor, I couldnt agree more.

Also, I'd like to put more input on where he said it takes weeks to even months to join, that is very correct.

I applied at the end of november I believe and I'm still not even a full member, I was actually just recently accepted to be a trial. IMO I think that this is happening fairly quickly. TBH I don't see why not though since no one has said anything bad about me, or at least not on my app or in global chats. So what I'm trying to say, is that you need to be more mature and patient with these types of things. All your "role-models" didn't become your hero over night did they?

I'll give you some examples.

I'll start with one EVERYONE knows; Hitler. You think he became a dictator over night? No. It took him YEARS to even get people to start siding with him, and still; MORE YEARS before he was able to take over any land at all, by the time he died he still didn't become what he wanted to. Was he a ****? ya. But still took patience.

What I'm trying to point out is, that you cant just do something and expect people to condone you over it the minute you snap your fingers. You would of probably gotten in fairly quickly if you were just patient and willing to work with people and just be respectful to everyone whether they were a member of F|A or not. Do you think that F|A wants new members in their clan that only respects the other clan members? Not at all. Eventually, with a person that has F|A tags on their name will put out a bad name for the clan for even letting in such a disrespectful attitude. That will end with people leaving the servers, and never coming back. which will then lead to no one on our servers and then the "oh so wonderful clan that you just HAD to join" Is dead. But fortunately, F|A don't let people into their clan that will do that. So the best advise I could possibly give to you is, start playing on the server and be active on the forums. Don't get yourself caught up into drama; it will be taken care of. You don't need to put things into your own hands and try to settle them. Just simply Private messege an admin and tell them what happened, and how YOU think they should deal with it. And then ignore the rest because you are no longer involved. And the most important thing is, don't make your self seem desperate. No matter how desperate you truly are, just don't show it. And if you do all that for a good solid couple months, I'm sure people will begin looking at you in a different way. A good, more respectful way. Does this mean you can go back to your old self again? No, keep doing it. You will up your chances of getting into the clan or any clan for that matter a hell of a lot faster. Plus you will get what you want faster if you just don't ask. You can request, just don't ask. And if people deny your request, just say okay and let it be. Show them that it doesn't bother you. You are only 12 years old, this world does not revolve around you. And no one here has said you are a moron or insulted you in any way. All anyone has said is that you are just showing immaturity and impatience. To me, I would take that as more advise. If someone called me immature, or impatient or anything like that. I would do my damn best to prove them wrong, and it would make me realize; "Shit maybe I am" And it would make me change my ways. All everyone is doing is trying to get you to open up your eyes. And help you become a better person. No need to get bent out of shape.

But I think this and all his other topics about joining the clan should be locked because everyone has said what they needed to say; including him. So there's no point really in keeping this going.

-Josh

[quote name=Josh/Faded :)' date='04 February 2010 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1265340139' post='59797]

But I think this and all his other topics about joining the clan should be locked because everyone has said what they needed to say; including him. So there's no point really in keeping this going.

-Josh

Good point. /locked