Sandy Hook, Was it real? (Serious thread, don't get mad)

ecLipse~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4d2g9XIFnE

Watch all 2 hours of this, I know some might argue but this is something america needs to see, I watched it. and i cannot BELIEVE how much bullshit, lies, and tricks the government has tried to feed us with this nonesense...

Tell me what you think of this video, and only post when you have watched it all...

In all seriousness, I had a feeling it was staged somehow.

There is no such thing as "adam" who shot up the school, the columbine shooting that took place in 1999 april 20th had proof of it happening, first you got the 911 calls from Patty who was not acting at all, she panic and sounded scared. + You can hear the Gunshots in the call, You can hear the Gunmen screaming saying "Get up" "All you F.kers are gonna pay!" etc... And you can hear people being murdered in this 911 call which was taken off TV, but you can youtube the 911 calls and you can hear people being shot and murdered in these calls, the gunmen who reported had a tec 9 was shooting it off in the 911 calls.

Then finally you have the surveillance cam capturing the gunmen on cam before they committed suicide:

eric-dylan-commons-close.jpg

There's just too much proof on the columbine shootings that makes it actually real and real teens and people DIED on this day, considering they had BODIES reported and blood inside the school which was also taken off TV but the internet is your friend. you can find these pictures just by googling "columbine shooting":

[removed...too graphic mate]

Now we have the clowns at Sandy Hook, there is no bodies found, No one really cried at all... There was a facebook page made the next day talking about funds from the "children" who "died" that day...

The 911 calls at sandy hook everyone was calm... lol you can even hear them say "Drill!" but its very quiet.... Also, it was reported that the "Gunman" shot off 150 rounds, A 150 ROUNDS... but there was no gunshots in the 911 calls on Sandy Hook, How?

Then you got the surveillance camera.... Look, the columbine shootings took place in 1999, Sandy Hook happened years and years later... the gunman was never seen in the school's surveillance camera????? You gonna tell me that there is no proof of this guy walking inside the school on surveillance camera? how can you not get any of this on cam? this is in the 2000s you cant have one school without a surveillance camera somewhere BECAUSE of the past REAL shootings that happen in school, they have no proof of this guy even walking in this school, In fact there is no proof at all that the gunman even existed...

Now the ultimate proof imo is the children who "died"

Look at this picture:

Emilie-Parker_Sandy-Hook-conspiracy.jpg

How could she have died and now seen on obama's lap? and this was shown on TV, this is not photoshopped.. how can you fail so badly?

Sandy Hook is a load of bullshit and anyone who tries to tell me otherwise can stop wasting their breath.... this was all for money and gun control, every single one of these people who were involved need to get a life

Edited by speedfact

Sandy hook was staged just like JFK's assassination and the moon landing. 

Texas sharp shooter fallacy, plain and simple. 

I also find these accusations incredibly insulting to the parents who lost their children. So first they have to cope with the immeasurable grief of losing you child. Then add some online conspiracy theorists telling you that you're BS'ing the whole thing. It's appalling. 

If this as a conspiracy set up by he government, what did it accomplish? Congress accomplished nothing, the NRA lost no ground, and citizens can still own or purchase civilian variants of military weapons.  

Edited by melgibson
  • Like 2

Sandy hook was staged just like JFK's assassination and the moon landing. 

Texas sharp shooter fallacy, plain and simple. 

I also find these accusations incredibly insulting to the parents who lost their children. So first they have to cope with the immeasurable grief of losing you child. Then add some online conspiracy theorists telling you that you're BS'ing the whole thing. It's appalling. 

If this as a conspiracy set up by he government, what did it accomplish? Congress accomplished nothing, the NRA lost no ground, and citizens can still own or purchase civilian variants of military weapons.  

No children died on sandy hook. and its not because of accusations. or anyone saying anything its because they failed to take emilie out of the president picture. and emilie was one of the kids who died there. and now people actually DID their research and now we got all of this, no one started these accusations. they aired president on TV holding one of the children who died in sandy hook and they made a mistake... a really big one.

TheBlaze recently released some of the photos from the State Police.  Interesting that the fired bullets supposedly recovered were all handgun rounds and perfectly expanded as if they had been fired into ballistics gel.  Also, there was no AR-15.  They showed a picture of a bolt action rifle.  So if the shooting did occur, the Government with the help of the media tried to rewrite what happened.

How about you go and tell the Families of the 27 people/children killed + 2 injured that it was staged. 

Please show them this evidence of those two little girls who look vaguely alike. Compelling evidence.

Edit: after some fact checking, The girl(s) in that photo with Obama are the victim Emilie Parker's little sisters who are both pictured in the 2nd photo and all 3 look similar. It's funny how siblings can look a lot alike.

Edit 2: Please read this, it completely destroys the argument: https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-emilie-parker-still-alive-after-sandy-hook.1054/

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 3

How about you go and tell the Families of the 27 people/children killed + 2 injured that it was staged.

Please show them this evidence of those two little girls who look vaguely alike. Compelling evidence.

did you even watch the video? how can someone be "killed" if the gunman didn't even exist? People who knew the guman couldn't even tell the news reporters what school he attended, what grade he was in. what did after elementary school, The ONLY person they managed to get who knew the killer was just lying, first she said he knew him as a class mate in elementary school, then she said she don't know about his grades because she never attended a class he was in, Then you got the teachers at sandy saying that the gunman's mom was not a teacher. and she never even teached at sandy, then you got the guman's "best friend" saying that his mom DID attend sandy. which is it? which story is it then?

But that's just a small piece of this guman not even exisiting. This video is not some dude talking, he put up the time to give all the videos of the people talking, telling stories, switching their stories back and forth, apparently the shooter shot 150 rounds at the school with an AR-5 but now it said he never had an AR-5 and he had handguns, then they said he broke into the school shooting bullet proof glass, but later they said the cops shot the glass, so how did the shooter even go inside? when you have surveillance cameras, security and ID notification to even get buzzed in?  they wouldn't just buzz in a mask murderer carrying weapons...

ioet.jpg

Robbie+parker.jpg

Does that look like a father who lost his daughter? and that was a news report A DAY after the shooting.... go and watch the video and you will see for yourself how poorly his acting is...

this is a real interesting video and before you post all defensive about it, watch it. then make up your own mind... the facts are there.

Edited by ecLipse~

did you even watch the video?

Did I take two hours out of my life to watch a BS paranoid conspiracy theory video? Nah. I'm also not one to call bullshit on a school shooting just because I never saw pictures of dead kids or video of it happening. Nor do I watch mainstream news media or believe every internet video I see just because the a**h**** doing the commentary has a compelling argument against everything anyone else told me so I feel like I had a sudden realization, because in all honesty the bullshit they're feeding you here is the exact same bullshit the people they "fight" against try to feed you. It's just on the opposite wave-length. 

Think for yourself, Question Authority (internet or otherwise)

Edit: Also, I too can take any two photo's out of context and make a compelling argument about how this is all a hoax. People grieve in different ways. If you've ever been to a wake or a funeral, surely you've seen it. Not everyone is constantly crying, people often share jokes or happy memories. No two people handle sadness in the same way.

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 4

Did I take two hours out of my life to watch a BS paranoid conspiracy theory video? Nah. I'm also not one to call bullshit on a school shooting just because I never saw pictures of dead kids or video of it happening. Nor do I watch mainstream news media or believe every internet video I see, because in all honesty the bullshit they're feeding you here is the exact same bullshit the people they "fight" against try to feed you. It's just on the opposite wave-length. 

Think for yourself, Question Authority (internet or otherwise)

your opinion

Just like the video is the author's opinion.

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one and they're all full of shit.

edit: Also, please tell me what all the government has accomplished in the wake of Sandy Hook.

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 2

Just because there is a two hour documentary, with cherry picked "facts" based off of assumptions from unconfirmed initial reports that someone else heard from some guy on a conspiracy forum, spewing the same garbage that has been floating around ever since it happened, does not make this theory any more believable today than it was a year ago when it first began circulating. (btw you're also really late to the party if you're just now discovering this I'm fairly sure that's the 3rd or 4th time that video has been uploaded I seem to recall seeing that very video maybe a month after it happened)

If you choose to buy into this shit without reading up on it and looking into these "facts" for yourself, then by virtue you are just as much an idiot sheep as those who watch the mainstream media and believe every word they are spoon fed.

These are also the same people who believe that KFC causes impotence in black men because Colonel Sanders was in cahoots with the KKK, that Paul McCartney died in a car crash in 1966 and was replaced by a look-alike, that September 11 was also a government hoax, that many people in power are actually humanoid lizard overlords bent on war mongering and the creation of negative emotions to sustain them (I can't make that up, that is seriously a widely believed conspiracy theory), That Elvis is still alive and that the Nazi's actually had a base on the moon. For f***s sake, even other hardcore conspiracy theorists have come out to debunk this crap and say these guys are full of shit.

Even Bill Hicks is laughing in his grave.

Food for thought: Check the facts on both sides for yourself before jumping on a bandwagon like a moron.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Sandy+Hook+Conspiracy+debunked 

Personally, I thought this one was a particularly good read especially when paired with this article

Edit: Re-Opened

To other moderators: Please leave this open until it is flooded with other jack-ass trolls or is shut down by a founder.

Edited by GI-JOE
  • Like 3

Just because there is a two hour documentary, with cherry picked "facts" based off of assumptions from unconfirmed initial reports that someone else heard from some guy on a conspiracy forum, spewing the same garbage that has been floating around ever since it happened, does not make this theory any more believable today than it was a year ago when it first began circulating. (btw you're also really late to the party if you're just now discovering this I'm fairly sure that's the 3rd or 4th time that video has been uploaded I seem to recall seeing that very video maybe a month after it happened)

If you choose to buy into this shit without reading up on it and looking into these "facts" for yourself, then by virtue you are just as much an idiot sheep as those who watch the mainstream media and believe every word they are spoon fed.

These are also the same people who believe that KFC causes impotence in black men because Colonel Sanders was in cahoots with the KKK, that Paul McCartney died in a car crash in 1966 and was replaced by a look-alike, that September 11 was also a government hoax, that many people in power are actually humanoid lizard overlords bent on war mongering and the creation of negative emotions to sustain them (I can't make that up, that is seriously a widely believed conspiracy theory), That Elvis is still alive and that the Nazi's actually had a base on the moon. For f***s sake, even other hardcore conspiracy theorists have come out to debunk this crap and say these guys are full of shit.

Even Bill Hicks is laughing in his grave.

Food for thought: Check the facts on both sides for yourself before jumping on a bandwagon like a moron.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Sandy+Hook+Conspiracy+debunked 

Personally, I thought this one was a particularly good read especially when paired with this article

Edit: Re-Opened.

To other moderators: Please leave this open until it is flooded with other jack-ass trolls or is shut down by a founder.

I have never said I believed in these other stories, I am talking about 1 story here, and what makes you think I never did a research? and I don't understand why you are so mad for. everyone in this world has a different mind and because everyone is not agreeing with you does not give you any right to insult them and insult me for that matter.. am I calling you an idiot? am I calling you a moron? no, so why should you? I was willing to open and debate this because I can take people's opinions, I can take them and take time in looking at it even if it takes 2 hours 5 hours or my whole day, I am not scrolling through stuff.. but I'm my own human and in the end I decide for my self what I want to believe, and I will look at those links now, thank you for posting them.

and do not put me in the same category of a troll because I have a different mindset, I think I'm a pretty laid back guy, at least the people on teamspeak think s,  and I actually take care of my home server Jay2.

Edited by ecLipse~

Why is he upset? Probably the same reason that anyone who takes CT's with a grain of salt. It's disgusting, offensive, and an insult to rational thought.

You say that you never said you believed in these stories.. yet posted, and I quote:

I watched it. and i cannot BELIEVE how much bullshit, lies, and tricks the government has tried to feed us with this nonesense...

Sandy Hook is a load of bullshit and anyone who tries to tell me otherwise can stop wasting their breath.... this was all for money and gun control, every single one of these people who were involved need to get a life

Yeah. Sorry brah, but this kind of stupidity should be mocked and ridiculed. Now go put on your Guy Fawkes mask and fight fer 'Murika's freedomz!

• Like 5