What was the last movie you watched?

Smultronstallet

The Hunted (2003.) with Tommy Lee Jones. A bit old but great movie :)

Yeah was great movie, Tony DiNozzo like to imitate him everytime when its possible :P

Yes good movie, saw this ones, like hair style when i have little bit samekind :) Probably watch this again in this or next week.

A german film with 3 part it s very long but you must watch it. It s  a true story. War, love, friends, family,... Aaaaaa i m a men but sometimes i cry...

(Ps : u can watch the film on youtube)

Great TV-Movie, watched this two time already from netflix and now i own that in DVD too, i love german language and i love history movies, i try buy all german language movies (except thrillers) because i just love to watch German movies, i try learn german too and know couple words already. I have big collection of WW2 movies and (old) Stalingrad is one of my favorites and Thomas Kretschmann is my all time favorite actors and i always try to buy all movies where he is. But its very hard to get german movies from Finland, we can only get those more successfull movies in here and thats suck, yeah i could buy those without finnish subtitles from internet, but i dont understand german enought to watch them or English either. So i wait that they come in finnish subtitles someday. I think Germany make best historic and real storie movies in the world, Hollywood add so much in those movies that they are not real stories anymore, but most i hate when Hollywood make movie of Germany in English, if movie happen in Germany, language should be German not English, like movies http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0985699/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_12and http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0976051/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 should be done in German language, operation Valkyrie has done in german language too. But hollywood ppls think that its more popular movie if its done in English what is not always right, There is a lot great German movies and Stalingrad and this is one of my favorites

Very strange but funny film

Yeah great movie, watched several times :)

• Like 1

Mazerunner (2014)

Batman Begins (2005)

The Dark Knight (2008)

Dark Knight Rises (2012)

Red Dragon (2002)

The Silence Of The Lambs (1991)

Hannibal (2001)

Never gets bored..

Yeah best action movie ever, and one of best movies all time, Star wars are nothing compared to this. I think Vin Diesel is one of most undervalued actors ever.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

Yeah best action movie ever, and one of best movies all time, Star wars are nothing compared to this. I think Vin Diesel is one of most undervalued actors ever.

I agree :)