What was the last movie you watched?

Smultronstallet

Well I finally got around to watching Furious 7 yesterday, and it was really good from my perspective. I was Leary of watching knowing Paul is no longer with us, but nonetheless it was action-packed and worth a watch. I also watched this cheap horror-flick zombeavers just cause It guest-starred John Mayer, but it was disappointing. Had some funny moments, and messed up moments, but I wouldn't buy it.

When someone told me he/she had a favourite movie, I always thought "how can you have a favourite movie?". Well... I can totally understand it now!

inception.jpg

• Like 1

When someone told me he/she had a favourite movie, I always thought "how can you have a favourite movie?". Well... I can totally understand it now!

Watch "Shutter Island" if you haven't already :D 

As for me,i watched this one last night,its quite a little masterpiece if you ask me,even though it doesn't make any sense while you watch it,when you realize whats going on,and pay attention to detail,you will be quite impressed 8.5/10

Stay_film.jpg

• Like 1

I just watched the new Dragon Ball Z return of F last night. I enjoyed it, brought back childhood memories. May have to buy the old 9 seasons!