What was the last movie you watched?

Smultronstallet

I want to see that movie but it will  be released on February 17th here in Argentina,cant wait!

Truth be told. The movie wasn't great. I watched it yesterday with a few friends. Two of them fell asleep whilst I was struggling to stay awake. Its honestly too slow for my liking and It wasn't even that scary. There were a few jump scares but thats about it. It lacks suspense which is the most important aspect of horror movies. The first two movies related to this were ten times better. I wouldnt waste my money on it. Just a heads up.

• Like 1

Truth be told. The movie wasn't great. I watched it yesterday with a few friends. Two of them fell asleep whilst I was struggling to stay awake. Its honestly too slow for my liking and It wasn't even that scary. There were a few jump scares but thats about it. It lacks suspense which is the most important aspect of horror movies. The first two movies related to this were ten times better. I wouldnt waste my money on it. Just a heads up.

oh ok :( ty for telling me!

• Like 2

Just finished the new Underworld: Blood Wars...I have to say I'm a HUGE fan of Kate Beckinsale (at least that's the name on the restraining order!) and she doesn't disappoint in the latex outfits she wears in one of my favorite vampire franchises.  Look, the movie isn't going to win an Oscar...it's not going to change any political opinions and it's not going to solve world hunger...it's a vampire flick...with werewolves battling each other and their own kind for world domination.  That's it...plain and simple.

So, I will leave you with this...

Yep.jpg

and...

Underworld-Blood-Wars-8.jpg

and...

kate-beckinsale-underworld.jpg

This! Hacksaw_Ridge_poster.pngWas such a good film, and based on a true story ofc. 

And this: 

theaccountantposter2.jpg

Both really good movies. 

I won't include trailers, they show the entire movie these days so I never watch them. Pointless.

Few weeks ago went to see Trainspotting 2 at the cinema:

Really enjoyed it but not sure how much of that was a bit of a nostalgia trip. If you're British and of a certain age the original Trainspotting was the seminal film of the 90s. I'm just thankful it wasn't a disaster. Begbie is still terrifying  B)

Last night I watched Upstream Color:

Had a bottle of red wine and this is a film you really have to concentrate on. Did enjoy it though and was pretty smug that I managed to more or less fully understand what the hell was going on (googled afterwards to make sure)

Also watched Arrival last weekend:

Having also drank a bottle of red wine and I really really enjoyed it, even if at the end it was a bit... wait... what!? 

• Like 3