What was the last movie you watched?

Smultronstallet

This looks sort of nice, how would you rate it?

Thanks for asking :)

8 / 10

It won the Palme d'Or. The monkey performance (what you see in the poster) was a total 10... what a great scene.

It's a great movie about the world of arts and museums. It's a discussion about modern lifestyles while watching at the same time social injustices.

I can't believe it doesn't won the Oscar. That mediocre chilean movie A Fantastic Woman stole the Oscar to The Square... I'm very angry about that

You must watch this movie

Edited by Smultronstallet
  • Like 1

8 / 10

It won the Palme d'Or. The monkey performance (what you see in the poster) was a total 10... what a great scene.

It's a great movie about the world of arts and museums. It's a discussion about modern lifestyles while watching at the same time social injustices.

I can't believe it doesn't won the Oscar. That mediocre chilean movie A Fantastic Woman stole the Oscar to The Square... I'm very angry about that

Thanks. At my first convenience I will watch it, though I'm afraid that won't be until Saturday or so :P

• Like 1

8 / 10

Couldn't wait, so I watched it instead of going to bed (and had a dreadful morning) last night :P

I think I'd put it at 7/10. The acting is undeniably awesome for some of the figures, a little less so for some others.. But I couldn't really 'feel' the story. It's a bit like.. paragraphs of a book that don't quite connect to one another.

But then again, the acting is at times up there with the "among the best I have ever seen" tag.

• Like 1

Couldn't wait, so I watched it instead of going to bed (and had a dreadful morning) last night :P

I think I'd put it at 7/10. The acting is undeniably awesome for some of the figures, a little less so for some others.. But I couldn't really 'feel' the story. It's a bit like.. paragraphs of a book that don't quite connect to one another.

But then again, the acting is at times up there with the "among the best I have ever seen" tag.

I'm watching all the movies that lost against A Fantastic Woman (as I said before, that mediocre and tasteless chilean movie) in the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film

I watched The Square (won the Palme d'Or), Loveless (won Best Jury Award at Cannes and Best Film in the London Film Festival), hungarian On Body and Soul...

I have just finished the last one. A tender story, well acted, smooth dialogues and well constructed characters... everything that A Fantastic Woman lacks...

a_testrol_es_a_lelekrol_on_body_and_soul

• Like 1