What was the last movie you watched?

Smultronstallet

This movie i watched so many times that are lost in counts already. Usually watch this movie 2-3 time per year

This i watched last night. I love resident evil movies, but this was huge disappointment, worst movie of serie, for sure.

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 3

This movie i watched so many times that are lost in counts already. Usually watch this movie 2-3 time per year

This i watched last night. I love resident evil movies, but this was huge disappointment, worst movie of serie, for sure.

Slow down, I am still working on your Brimstone!

I've already seen the Pianist :) I loved the scene where he's found living (hiding) in the attic, near the end of the film.

• Platinum VIP

Same here. Can't see it enough times

Watched Brimstone again in last night :)

These two movie i watched last week. (seen movies already so many times that lost in counts) First movie is better  i love Rocco he is funny guy. Movies are little bit different than usual movies, and these movies especially first movie have got huge cult reputation. They both was bulled out from movie theaters because poor result and bad reviews from movie reviewrs, but they got huge sell in VHS and DVD and big fan crowd. I also love music which is used in the movies.

Rating 7.9 in IMDB

Rating 6.3 in IMDB

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1