War Thunder Joining =F|A= War Thunder Squadron

MaKy

Thank you Chucken. Quite excited. No doubt there will be some ironing out.  Thank you Kat0n for putting the initial format into a better, more clear and understandable way to read. I have just copy pasted your whole alteration and much improved version of the above post.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

there are no dedicated servers for war thunder, the only thing that is currently owned by FA is a squadron which you can join to join up with fellow squadmates for a match.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

its fun game to play, but how i can join that squadron? sometimes this game doesnt make sens for me lol :D

As you made an ET application you'll be accepted in our squadron when you gets accepted as trial... however feel free to add us as friend so that we can fly together :)

Edited by Kat0n
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi all! How are you? I just joined the squadron ^^ 

Heya Batman..Welcome to squad and forums. Naturally it will be good for all of us if you drop in here whenever you have a moment. Would like to know if you've managed to do any squad matches with anyone else and how you are finding things. As you can Imagine it's easy for existing F|A members to join the squad since they are almost daily in touch with other members and regulars from our servers. Unfortunately up until now we haven't managed to find appropriate squad members directly from War Thunder since they have simply just wanted to be in a squad. As you can see we are well and truly more than that and hope you find your own place in the community and get to know some of the wonderful people who frequent  the forums and servers and of course War Thunder. Look forward to seeing you in game soon.

MaKy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Re-applied with my new account SiLv3rfang, forgot my email/password so just made a new one, you can remove my old account WolfENgang from the squadron.

• Like 1