Nice to meet you!

=Frost_Bite=

Hey there! I just registered and still new to the servers and hope we can get off to a good start.  :) I like to play CoD 4 even though I'm still bad at it (rarely get a kdr with kills higher than deaths). I have a Mac so CoD is one of the only CoD games I can play. I don't have a console but I played MW2, MW3, and BO2 on my friend's PS3 and I say that CoD still remains my favorite. I'm really friendly and I hope to see you on the servers and get to know you! I play CoD 4 Beginners 24|7 (CoD #4 I think, it's hardcore tdm) :D  

Hey there! I just registered and still new to the servers and hope we can get off to a good start.  :) I like to play CoD 4 even though I'm still bad at it (rarely get a kdr with kills higher than deaths). I have a Mac so CoD is one of the only CoD games I can play. I don't have a console but I played MW2, MW3, and BO2 on my friend's PS3 and I say that CoD still remains my favorite. I'm really friendly and I hope to see you on the servers and get to know you! I play CoD 4 Beginners 24|7 (CoD #4 I think, it's hardcore tdm) :D  

Woops! At the second line I meant CoD 4.

Hello and nice to meet you!! Here you can find a lot new friends!! Its not important how skillful player you are. If you are friendly and follow rules and respect players and admins then you are good player!! Good luck with your apply! Welcome to our forum!!