FearLess on PlanetSide2 ?!?!?!

Louisville_Assassin

Guys i have been on Planetside 2 for PC soon to be released on PS4 console... do we have a clan base  setup on PS2? /Outfit/Squad   IF NOT!   then WHY???????  IF So........Damnit i want in!!! im so good with team based Co-op mmofps games  IF not. can i start one with  our Fearless Logo? and be ready for our members to join if they havent done so already....I feel we would need to be right at home with familiar players to step into a unfamiliar world and be guided by our members that have prior experience in the game to "guide" them thru" what the game does not teach and can be only learned by experience and teaching  1 on 1.... if there is already a pre-existing Outfit owned by  F/A   let me know so i can join up and play with my mates :P if not i would  be asking for Sanction to use and or build one...and i would happily  turn over admin/ to  admin to help manage the outfit of F/A on Planetside2......love to hear the Admins input as well as the players if any have played Planetside2.

IF not. can i start one with  our Fearless Logo?

if there is already a pre-existing Outfit owned by  F/A   let me know so i can join up and play with my mates :P if not i would  be asking for Sanction to use and or build one...and i would happily  turn over admin/ to  admin to help manage the outfit of F/A on Planetside2......love to hear the Admins input as well as the players if any have played Planetside2.

All =F|A= groups, squads, teams, etc. needs to be approved by the Founders (Daredevil, JoeJirt, RainerW) before moving forward with anything. You also need to be accepted as Trial+ member to have =F|A= tags, or be a member of any Fearless Assassins private groups.