Where the F**K is Chuck?

GraveDigger

Chuck is MIA--has anyone seen him? He lives in Colombia and I think that he may have been taken hostage by guerrillas. I am not sure. We really don't know what sort of deviant activities he fills his time with (other than ET) so anything is possible.

Chuck is MIA--has anyone seen him? He lives in Colombia and I think that he may have been taken hostage by guerrillas. I am not sure. We really don't know what sort of deviant activities he fills his time with (other than ET) so anything is possible.

Some guerrillas stole his computer so now he is on an epic quest to get it back, by paper cutting them with cardboard. It might be a couple weeks before we see him again. By then he should look something like this :

Before

photo-1272.jpg

2 weeks later:

commando_3.jpg

PS: Lol chuck was last active yesterday

Im sorry, is my fault......i order him a kilo of mota from the colombia´s jungle :wacko:

Probably he got arrested in the intent to translade it to Mexico

1st. Mota = Weed ( spanish )

2nd. Was not weed, if not cocaine, Colombia is one of the largest producers of cocaine with very good quality.

3rd. He's not in servers cuz, is my sexual slvae and i don't leave him play anymore, he's very busy now.

1st. Mota = Weed ( spanish )

2nd. Was not weed, if not cocaine, Colombia is one of the largest producers of cocaine with very good quality.

3rd. He's not in servers cuz, is my sexual slvae and i don't leave him play anymore, he's very busy now.

;0 :blink:

Some guerrillas stole his computer so now he is on an epic quest to get it back, by paper cutting them with cardboard. It might be a couple weeks before we see him again. By then he should look something like this :

Before

photo-1272.jpg

2 weeks later:

commando_3.jpg

PS: Lol chuck was last active yesterday

Humping some chicks............lol

LOL yeah unknown...chuck is f***ing for a buck! LOL no, he's active. he commented on my profile today.

Me n him were at the gym gettin ripped

francis%2Bcarter%2B(7).jpg

john-alvino-300x298.jpg

lol wow ! well im doin a remodeling on my crib and changin isp at the same time , so i have been hittin the gym with hobbit all this days & lmao i should be bak to normal this week by friday ! :)