Do you suck dicks hahaha :D

HE#L!)

I've watched this film over 200 times at least, and when I first heard "do you suck dicks?" I literally stood up from my couch and clapped.
this man is a true drill sergeant and perfect example of what they do/did in the army to motivate the soldiers.

I use this vsay alot on jay2 and it's my favorite because i'm a big fan of the movie, trolls don't seem to understand it and think I use it for different reasons.

Edited by ecLipse~
  • Like 1

He was a consultant for the film during casting. After many auditions for the DI turned up no one, they asked him to just do the part himself. They let him have free reign and this scene (along with some others) were improvised and not scripted.

"I'm asking the f***in questions here"

..... Brilliant

Sir Yes Sir...

Well thank you very much, can I be in charge for a while?

Sir Yes Sir...

so awesome

Edited by redy.

many binds in jay3 / jay2 are from movie's actually quite funny to hear them in a movie instead of the spam in jay3 -_-
also in the movie: Patton there are a few binds jay3 binds in :P

• Like 1