Pre-order BF: Bad company2

StgsL

Does this game requires steam to run the game?

I hope not................... Plz answer my question.

thanks.

ps. I hate steam cuz always to have log in to play game. I mean If my internet f***ed up, so how am i suppose to play BF? or MW2?

Using Offline Mode

Please follow the instructions below to configure Offline Mode on your machine:

1. Start Steam online - make sure the Remember my password box on the login window is checked

2. Verify that all game files are completely updated - you can see the update status for a game under the My Games tab (when the game shows as 100% - Ready it is ready to be played in Offline Mode)

3. Launch the game you would like to play offline to verify that there are no further updates to download - shut down the game and return to Steam once you have confirmed that the game can be played

4. Go to Settings to ensure the Do not store account information on this computer option is not selected

5. From the main Steam window, go to File and select Go Offline

6. Click OK to restart Steam in Offline Mode

Again Google is your friend. :D

Does this game requires steam to run the game?

I hope not................... Plz answer my question.

thanks.

ps. I hate steam cuz always to have log in to play game. I mean If my internet f***ed up, so how am i suppose to play BF? or MW2?

Everything nowadays is using some sort of steam clone unfortunately thanks to the stupid race for who gots the crappiest DRM (or whoever can kill the computing gaming scene the fastest)

Every game this year will. Lol bioshock 2 is using GAMES FOR WINDOWS, Ubisoft you have to log into their website to run games (because all your games will have save files and login servers in their server. Not on your computer). And Battlefield Bad company 2 is using secure rom woohooo.

We doomed. I already got 7 programs running in the background inorder to play my games lol (eats up 14% of my cpu)

• Like 1