silent1/hardcore - Map Suggestions

rtcwet

Na, river isn't the map I mean.

It's in the snow, with a "cable car" part, Allies begin on a mountain side, and Axis I think down the town. The Allies need to stole documents and escape with a tank

Do you mean eagles 2 ways? Allies need to capture documents and fuel for a bus, and then escape with a plane.

• Like 4

It's kind of a silly map, but I've always liked PacMan. I'm still trying to figure out what a "Hardcore" map really is, but this is small, lots of killing, simple objective. It's a fun one and I think it could work.

for silent1,

it doesnt matter if u guys put there a new map/maps. there are always same maps are going on even seems like we have a choice. regulars are always voting for the same maps. so dont bother i think :) we cant even play the different maps which are already server has them. no one votes for them.

• 2 weeks later...

So?

Psl_Koth - king of the hill? :)
Colosseum - Can be really bloody .

Tower - I think this is the name. Its like the dunk map. U must to get more points as the opposite but its run smother .

• Like 1

Whit golden dunk and whit eagle is 1 problem. Fps is drop for some players. Like me. I have an old pc and on eagles i have 15-25 fps. Like in goldendunk if there are 20 + player :(

Btw Transmitter and hydro dam?
And yes 1+ for  Paris.

I would say this topic was created to know the opinions of Hardcore/Silent 1´s players BEFORE create another topic now asking the implementation of the requested/voted maps.

So, be agree in which maps want for Hardcore and what maps want for Silent 1 and then create another topic. Please, take in consideration the kind of people who plays in both servers and the if the map is big/short for the number of slots.

Silent 1: 30+10 slots

Hardcore: 26+4 slots

• Like 1

• Administrators

Even if their is a vote for other then scrim maps half of hardcore whines.. Imagine if u guys vote for Eagles2 way...  

Industry is doable... so is trasmitter. 

• Like 3