silent1/hardcore - Map Suggestions

rtcwet

Hello. I'm Ben from silent1/hardcore! Here are my map suggestions. 

Axis Lab

Transmitter

Pipeline Refinery

Bergen

Dubrovnik

Tram Siege ET

Castle Attack beta5.0

Return to Carnage Canyon 2

Navarone

Airfield Assault

Rhine Bridge

Day Break

Fuel Depot (custom)

Panther Base

Byzantine

Old Kombinat

Radar Laboratory

1944 Omaha beta3*

X-Posed

Base

Hydro Dam v2

The one's in bold are my preferred picks. I hope at least one of these maps get selected for use in silent1 or hardcore. Thanks.

Edited by Ben22
  • Like 5

HC only has about 20 maps to choose from. I'd like to see a bunch added to add a little variety. People complain about not knowing the maps, but after you play them a few times, you learn.

• Like 2

Nice maps!
I don't remember the name of a map who's looking like "Tram siege"..

I agree with you all and think it would be super to add maps for rotations, everytime there's new maps, it's fun !

• Like 1

Definitely agree with Dubrovnik for Hardcore. I think most players there would know it already. Pretty under rated. I would also add in El Kef as well. They would play well there and/or on Silent1.

Some of the others have been on silent in the past as well. The crowd at silent would be more open minded when it comes to new maps, definitely worth chucking a few of those in.

• Like 1

Nice maps!

I don't remember the name of a map who's looking like "Tram siege"..

I agree with you all and think it would be super to add maps for rotations, everytime there's new maps, it's fun !

You mean this one i guess : http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/916-the-river-2/

Dubrovnik, School and Pha_chateau would be good for Silent :) Also this one : http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/278-frost-final-frost-finalpk3/

(It's not Frostbite btw)

• Like 1

Tram siege is a big no no. Terrible map imo. I don't know most of them maps but maybe worth giving it a go! :)

Tram siege is okay to me.

Everybody likes a diffrerent kind of maps.

What i dont like to play is any version of fuel depot. And lets face it, we always play the same maps over and over again in HC. Something new would be good and its fun to test them.

I would like to see NFL Map added. Thats a real fun map, because its no scrim map, but still not too big like Jaymod maps and its obj based  win.

I don't remember most of these maps, I've just restarted playing. But I think Dubrovnik would be nice. And I think Transmitter deserves a shot. It wasn't that bad as I recall.

You mean this one i guess : http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/916-the-river-2/

Dubrovnik, School and Pha_chateau would be good for Silent :) Also this one : http://fearless-assassins.com/files/file/278-frost-final-frost-finalpk3/

(It's not Frostbite btw)

Na, river isn't the map I mean.

It's in the snow, with a "cable car" part, Allies begin on a mountain side, and Axis I think down the town. The Allies need to stole documents and escape with a tank

axis lab (havent played but i know it from rtcw),fuel depot (good map),karsiah (awesome map),el kef (good map) and frost competition (havent played but seems good,know it from rtcw as well),radar laboratory (looks good)these could work on hardcore,all the others are too big.Especially hydro dam was absolutely terrible when i played it on jaymod imagine silent with single jump.

• Like 3

I'm pretty sure Dubrovnik was on hc about a year ago, and Axis Lab and Rhine Bridge I believe were on before as well. not sure why they aren't any longer but probably lack of interest in voting.

also, the majority of players that are not members of this community that jump on hc always vote for the same maps - frost, braun, adler, etc. and as repetitive as the maps may be, they are traditional scrim maps and will always get votes from these players.

there are a couple of maps in the rotation though that empty the server pretty quickly when chosen.

• Like 1