Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Dude

Hello!

Hello everyone,

Figured I would stop by and introduce myself. Most of you may not know me because I only play on the pub server. But anyway, Im dude#. =)

huahua... i know u.. u own hard :D

Welcome to the forums :)

I know you too. You're one of those players I always seem to run into when I'm sneaking around. If memory serves, we're about even on k/d to eachother... but I'll have to pay attention now :rolleyes:

I know you too. You're one of those players I always seem to run into when I'm sneaking around. If memory serves, we're about even on k/d to eachother... but I'll have to pay attention now :rolleyes:

I hardly play lately :D I don't think i have played with your before. Either i am in spec or just afk.

DareDevil is a really really framiliar ET name to me, and it's driving me nuts trying to remember where I know that name from prior. Were you in BnB or FM?

DareDevil is a really really framiliar ET name to me, and it's driving me nuts trying to remember where I know that name from prior. Were you in BnB or FM?

Nop none. =F|A= is my 2nd clan and my old name was hell_RETURN$

Hey dude#

I was specing you yesterday becausew some of the pub regulars asked me to keep an eye on you afraid you might be hacking. You're a good player and by what I saw you have some exp with those scrim maps. Hope to frag against you some of these days.

Welcome! :hi

This is to an admin, I believe.

I had to recently reformat my computer and I reinstalled ET and I cant use the name dude# because it says its registered. How do I get that fixed? =S

Ive seen you shooting at me... :hi

Thanks for coming to say hello!

see you in etpub

dude# whats up mang, that sux u had to reformat idk how to fix ur name thing tho :(

Hey dude, welcome to forums!

I believe the only way for the server to accept your name is for you to have your old etkey, which is a number you can find somewhere in your ET folder... you can use it to have the same profile/admin lvl for different computers, etc. If you reinstalled ET, it'll be gone, unfortunately. Maybe Dare can, eh, give you your name back? I dunno.