Time for a NEW AbnerDog rotation ... we've had same since July '13

And, how long will debate go on before a change is made? How much time do we have left to weigh-in?

I thought they already HAD a ROTATION SET ?  one  EMThipple  had already sent to SPEED,  we're just waiting to get it changed over ...  but maybe I'm wrong ?  :dntk

did no one see my no?

I havent approved/disapproved anythin....ill take a look this weekend...it would help if you all would stop bumpin dead topics with suggestions.

I can put one together based on some suggestions, or not let me know.And sorry for the bump, didnt read the whole topic line, just the new rotation for abner part

Edited by EmtHipple

New Rotation set:

set sv_mapRotation "gametype war map mp_broadcast gametype sab map mp_backlot gametype dom map mp_bog gametype koth map mp_vacant gametype dom map mp_crash gametype sab map mp_cargoship gametype koth map mp_convoy gametype war map mp_countdown gametype war map mp_showdown"

Server restarted. Enjoy!
Edited by KILLERGUN
  • Like 1

Here, here! Thank you very much XD

Should we use this topic next time we request a rotation?

Speed! I'm joking! Doh! Ha ha  ha lol <------------ 

• Like 1

(Nonsarcasm start) Thanks KG for the new rotation, I did not get to play much on it today but liked what I did get to see.  Appreciate everyone's hard work throwing ideas to Speedfact and Speedfact thank you for making sure the rotation met your high standards!   

DA, yes, this is the thread for suggestions for new rotations (Nonsarcasm end), (start sarcasm) or just PM Speedfact, he likes PMs that have great ideas! oops, probably banned for that one, but it was fun while it lasted ;)  or be called a nub for the tenth time :) (end sarcasm)

Edited by Diggity

• 2 weeks later...

I do like the rotation right now but yeah some new maps in the rotation. Im voting on Overgrown to be honest ha gotta get my snipy on every once in while.

• Like 1

I'll help Speed out here " ahem"" Stop being a Nub,Diggity" .....and besides stop nubbing in on my nubness, I annoy the crap outa him with nub mail all the time lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have missed Bloc sooo much. When was the last time we had that map in Abner? :hmm It should be great as Domination, or TDM. Domination would work better, I think.

Also, I'd like to see Wet work replaced by Downpour. If we're gonna have lots of rainy weather, we might as well avoid seasickness too and have some decent places to dry up. Any map type would do, but perhaps Sabotage would be more interesting in that map.

Bog, I haven't got enough of it yet. Please keep it in the rotation to come. Pipeline is another good map that I'm starting to miss.

And Killhouse. Can't we have it in the new rotation? :P 

(Just joking of course, though it would be an entertaining hell to cramp all of those super players in Killhouse for a while, see what happens :blink: )

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Wakey wakey from the dead.

So I've been on Abner twice in the past week and one night there was no one on and last night when I was playing there was a limited number. I like the maps and game types (obviously) but it seems that there is an objective map after objective map, with maybe one tdm mixed in. I think we might be losing some people to that. Is there anyway we can maybe rotate it so there are several tdm's splitting the objectives? Like keep what we have but shuffle so we don't have objective bore and then like a firework of tdm; exciting but gone fast. :)

• Like 2

OK since I've been handling RL stuff for awhile now and have missed some stuff, When was the last rotation update? and for the next one how about we all put in two suggestions for maps, and what game type for each. We can put in suggestions here for say one week and then I can tally them up and put together a rotation and one alternate rotation to submit, So when the time is due for another change all the uppers will need to do is enter it. What do you guys say? Maybe we can open the submissions on Sunday June 15th 00:00 EST and run them till Saturday June 21st  23:59 EST. What do you think

Example: Broadcast/ TDM

Broadcast/ HQ

Or:

Broadcast/ TDM

Pipeline/TDM

I would ask that submissions follow this format 

Edited by EmtHipple
  • Like 1

as you alll have stated its a mixed game type server.....but now you all want it to be more tdm?

you all need to make up your minds bout whatcha want, its gettin really annoyin. Rotation will stay.