PRW <-- What is this

Withel

Hi,

I play on HC and i tried to understand it in the last few weeks.

As i can see :

It is not related to your kills VS your death. It is not related to the team in which you are. Also, it is not related if you are in the winning team or in the losing team.

I think it goes up, if you own the players better than you. Certainly it goes up a lot if you everybody.

Gengis

• Like 1

Hi,

I play on HC and i tried to understand it in the last few weeks.

As i can see :

It is not related to your kills VS your death. It is not related to the team in which you are. Also, it is not related if you are in the winning team or in the losing team.

I think it goes up, if you own the players better than you. Certainly it goes up a lot if you everybody.

Gengis

Actually it's like Anti said: it's the percentage of games you have won. This means that if you do play for objective, and make your team victorious, the percentage obviously increases while losing does the opposite.

If you never lost a match with you team for example, you would have a PRW of 1.000.

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Dont think its just the percentage, for example you can get higher and lower gains or losses (even if you played the whole match in the winning team) while if it would be just the plain percentage your score would get tighter the more you play.

I noticed that you usually get more points if you are axis, for axis to win you have to fullhold the map making more minutes so my guess is that theres also something with time involved