How's your first Monday of the new year?

google+

As the topic entails, I'd like to know how it's going for you. It's considered the most depressing day of the year. Most people abandoned their resolutions on this day.

My day has a temp o -10 degree right now with -35 to -40 wind chill. Not a very depressing first Monday for me but it does suck a bit.

All the schools are closed and most people are working from home today and my job so it's pretty relaxed. But I'm at work so it's no good.

not bad, my birthday is this week, which i am pretty excited about.

other than that it has been an easy day, learning for a test week that i have soon and building my castle on the minecraft server!

Not bad to be honest, slept well. We got a lot of snow also over night so the drive in wasn't the best. Went in late to work, but they didn't mind. It's been a relaxed morning so far. More so excited to go home and just chill out, play some league. 

I had a horrible Monday morning, but a decent day. Worst part is it was self-inflicted.

I bought a new upper radiator hose because mine had two leaks in it, and installed it on Wednesday, myself.

I had about 3 hours of sleep (I suffer from night terrors) and with that, I get ready for work and drive my 35-45min commute.

One off-ramp away from work, my hood starts bellowing smoke. Pissed, I get off the nearest exit to a gas station. It's 25 degrees.

I come to notice one of the clamps came lose because I didn't tighten it enough and spilt all the coolant in my Passat on the freeway. I had two gallons of VW coolant in my trunk, so I refilled my car back to normal on my lunchbreak.

I had a decent rest of the day, but I fell asleep when I got home.

I'm such an idiot sometimes, I swear.

:cry

Edited by LeftWingVixen
  • Like 1

Mine absolutely sucked. I was still jetlagged from 26 hours of travelling. Was also very tired thanks to minimal sleep and sore from having 3 hours of Team Handball on Sunday (even though I had just got back). Throw in a windchill of -45 C and myself busing to school and you get a not so happy camper.

i spent my whole entire day throwing up. had slight alcohol poisoning >.< woke up wondering how and why i was where i was lol.

EDIT: oh wait, i was talking about wednesday the 1st of January lol. i smoke too much -_-

• Like 1