Other 2014 - Donations - Post in this topic once you donate

daredevil

i donated $ 50 to F|A servers on 12/20, but did not post.  Receipt # 0896-0405-7292-8359; as per below:

This email confirms that you have donated Fearless Assassins $50.00 USD using PayPal.

• Like 8

Donation: 10.00 USD 

7GH282657N799862W

Thanks for the good Servers :)

Renew Platinum: 50 USD

2MW60963J2557750B

It always lead me to Paypal, whatever i did. I could use my Brothers Paypal with my Mastercard now. 

Edited by Sina*
  • Like 6

If you guys are still looking to donate with cahs and live in the US you can still send it to me. I am not around forums as frequently but if you message me on Xfire or Steam we can set it up. I may start coming around more as well so my PM will be fine also. :)

• Like 1

If you guys are still looking to donate with cahs and live in the US you can still send it to me. I am not around forums as frequently but if you message me on Xfire or Steam we can set it up. I may start coming around more as well so my PM will be fine also. :)

BOUT TIME WOMAN! where ya been...

:l i forgot your address lol, Can you pm it to me again pllllzzzzz

To everyone else krayzie is the best way to donate if you dont have a credit card...or like me a bank account lol. He never takes more than 90%

• Like 4

To everyone else krayzie is the best way to donate if you dont have a credit card...or like me a bank account lol. He never takes more than 90%

90% not that much… I just pmed him about sending money. And I'm sending cash thru the mail, I know it dangerous, but I don't care lol

Hopefully 20$ coming to FA soon, to keep Fun1 running :-D

Edited by Capta!nAmer!can.
  • Like 3

I chipped in with my $30. Hope it helps and hope you get back to work soon. Unless OFC you enjoy being off... anyhow, just a thought, There is 20 top posters every day, that means there is atleast 20 active users, that means if evey 20 of them would donate $20/month, your $4800/year goal would be reach.

edit: oh and I see ppl posting confirmation numbers, if you need one, can you tell me where to find it?

Edited by Martyy
  • Like 4

Bahahhaha shutup Speedo. It's been a long hectic 8 months or so. Lost my job, was unemployed for 3 months, started working a job that couldn't pay my bills for 6 months had to borrow thousands, and now I just got a new job starting on Monday that will get me back on my feet again!

Now now, Ive never taken any commission from any of your money ;) But now it is an idea LOLOL jk. Ill PM you my address since its probably a different one from the last time, who knows XD