VAPE? anybody?

mR.d0t

• 1 year later...

Was about to make new topic, but was bright enough (oooooh!!!!) and did some search and found this.

Been vaping 1 year and 8 months now, not a single puff from cig since. Quite proud of myself. After all, I smoked 33 years, and I smoked like there's no tomorrow.

Used to roll my fags, so in vaping there's something similar to do. For example you can do new coils and wicks and stuff. I mean, human muscle memory is really tough.

Also you do the same 'moves' as what you do when smoking. So from the start it suited me really well, I was like "it can't be this easy", but it really was. So, if I could do it, anyone can :)

Here in Funland vape-situation is quite bad at the moment, health ministry really screwed up! They put vaping under same regulations as cigarettes, GG! Stupid m********ers. There's going to be some

delay (appr. 6 month) before you can buy nicotine juice and gear from markets and so on. Luckily I prepared, I've stash that holds up like 7 years or so lol. But those who are planning to quit smoking

now, and would like to vape, have to order stuff from abroad.

Finnish government, surprises every time (in how stupid they really get)!

im running a 22g 5 wrap on a mutation xV4 on my Reuleaux RX200

Now fused clapton .26/.30 dualcoils in Tsunami 24mm, 0.20 ohm and 100w.

Omnomnomnom.

• Like 1

I guess this is a new kind of "Hookah". 

Well kind of. In hookah/shisha the steam is made by burning coal and 'filtered' through water, and in vape mods there's no anything that really burns. Just coils heating up the e-juice.

is vape harmful ?? i used to smoke occasionally and then i quit that too.... but i love to smoke again... but i dont want to get cancer.. so is vape harmful like cigarettes..........

is vape harmful ?? i used to smoke occasionally and then i quit that too.... but i love to smoke again... but i dont want to get cancer.. so is vape harmful like cigarettes..........

I think noone knows exactly yet, it's been told that its healthier but some say its much more harmful. You can get a lung disease its not cancer but its still bad according to some articles. But all those shit could come from tobacco companies IMO

• Like 1

^What Kepar said.

There's no any reliable evidence that it's bad for anyone, but there are few reports that states it's much 'healthier' than cigs. After all in vaping nothing burns really, so no toxics like carcinogens, tar, carbon oxide and such.

I have asthma, and after I quit smoking and started to vape year and 9 months ago I have been feeling very well. No coffing, not getting breathless easy, daily dose of medicine dropped to minimun and so on.

I started with 18mg nicotine juices, and now I use 2mg. Gonna drop it to zero and then quit this habit also :) So at least it worked for me to get off those stinkies. :wub:

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

Nice Hip :) I use only rba/rda's simply because I can be sure they will work every time. Hmmm, maybe I'll take also shot of my stash.

I like RDA's better too but when I'm working or go out, I take an atomizer so I don't have to constantly drip new juice. Plus it's just more fun doing custom builds

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Nice Hip :) I use only rba/rda's simply because I can be sure they will work every time. Hmmm, maybe I'll take also shot of my stash.

Edit:

rbpM2ZI.jpg

Awesome collection!!!

• Like 1