mR.d0t

VAPE? anybody?

Hey i know some of you guyz vape, post here your mods!

I currently just have a Jet starter kit. I really dig their flavors both in a clearomizer and a cartomizer. I'm hoping to get a bigger battery soon so I can switch from the cartomizer I use to a 2.5 or 3 ml clearomizer.

I've got an iTaste vv battery and a ProTank 3. My back up is an eGo twist with a ProTank2. I rebuild my own coils, its much cheaper and I don't have to use silica (glass) wicks. 

Here's my mod i built..

nn3049.jpg

Just stepped my vaping game up; I went out and bought a KangerTech Mini Protank II, with a 1.8 ohm resistance coil. It has a 1.5ml pyrex tank, and I am unsure of the battery... it's not a no-name though, it's sold along with the eGo products. The nice thing about the Mini Protank is that it's completely eGo compatible, and I can even swap out the nebulizer! I don't have my phone on me at the moment, but when I get the chance, I'll be sending pictures your way! :D

• Like 1

Just stepped my vaping game up; I went out and bought a KangerTech Mini Protank II, with a 1.8 ohm resistance coil. It has a 1.5ml pyrex tank, and I am unsure of the battery... it's not a no-name though, it's sold along with the eGo products. The nice thing about the Mini Protank is that it's completely eGo compatible, and I can even swap out the nebulizer! I don't have my phone on me at the moment, but when I get the chance, I'll be sending pictures your way! :D

If you get tired of buying new coils, you can rebuild your own for like 20 cents a piece. Just takes a bit of tinkering and an ohm checker/voltometer. Also check out the Protank 2 or 3; its just a 3ml version of the one you have, still 510 threaded like the ego batteries. 

vamo v5 and a ego, and a 20 w on the way (china clone)  various kangers, etc  50 yrs smoking tobacco  GONE!!!!

I use a protank II and have some evods for backups. Have a few 1300mah vision spinner batteries too. They're like the ego twists but last longer. I usually refire coils (I use 1.2 and 1.8 ohm, depending on the juice) and replace wicks with twisted cotton from cotton swabs, can last up to a month each time if they don't dry out.

• Like 1