Ty santa!!

Reallity

Lucky, we don't get enough snow where I live for skiing, so I would have to travel if I wanted to :c

i drove 1000km :P we dont even have mountains.

Wuaa.. jealous :)

I lived in Germany for many years and we hit the Alps every single winter. Good times. Michael Schuhmacher just kissed a tree :crazy

If you've never bin: check out 'les deux alpes' in France. Incredible cool fun park.

Send more snow pics pleeezzz. I sit here in the sun and went to the pool at new years.

redy.

Wuaa.. jealous :)

I lived in Germany for many years and we hit the Alps every single winter. Good times. Michael Schuhmacher just kissed a tree :crazy

If you've never bin: check out 'les deux alpes' in France. Incredible cool fun park.

Send more snow pics pleeezzz. I sit here in the sun and went to the pool at new years.

redy.

Ha i went to les deux alpes last year in the organisation of studentenwintersport. went to france with 700 dutch students to party, have competitions and ski alot :D

My internet is really shit here in italy but i will upload more pics when i get home.

• Like 1