etkey

#Psychot!C#

hi. i today started playing et from xfire!!! i forgot that i will lost my etkey -.- now i downloaded new etkey and updated my guid on profile! i just wanna say that when someone see on servers that i have no lvls,then u know why! am sorry! i totally forgot this s..t! :/

http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/

Report that you are missing level, tell the person who kicked you to look on forum.

Edit: you got autokicked, you shouldn't wear your tags until someone has set your level.

When you have no level, you cant have tag on or server will kick you automatically

As far as I'm aware this only happens on Silent mod servers. 

hi. i today started playing et from xfire!!! i forgot that i will lost my etkey -.- now i downloaded new etkey and updated my guid on profile! i just wanna say that when someone see on servers that i have no lvls,then u know why! am sorry! i totally forgot this s..t! :/

I can foresee JoeDirt raining sweet hell down on your head for not posting this in Tracker, after the countless times he, and everyone else, has explained this.

Go and post in the Tracker that you need your level resetting.

I should also point out this isn't the correct section to post about ET issues, let alone things that concern your level.

• Like 3

I can foresee JoeDirt raining sweet hell down on your head for not posting this in Tracker, after the countless times he, and everyone else, has explained this.

Go and post in the Tracker that you need your level resetting.

I should also point out this isn't the correct section to post about ET issues, let alone things that concern your level.

We're here to help trial members. That's one of the reasons why they're trial.

If you need support again (for something else), post here: http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/11-et-support/

You can find the tracker (other than the link previously given), by sliding over 'extra' and selecting 'tracker' in the list.

I experienced autowarns on jaymod too, so think it's active there too :)

• Like 1

We're here to help trial members. That's one of the reasons why they're trial.

At the risk of sounding like an ass: While we are here to help them, they should also be helping themselves. This exact same problem has been discussed countless times in the Private Section and every single time other members, and JoeDirt, have told them to post it on the tracker.

I experienced autowarns on jaymod too, so think it's active there too :)

If that is the case then I stand corrected and suggest the wiki be updated to reflect the change.

• Like 2

Nobody is born knowing, we must be patient to explain what we know and others will be patient with us to explain what we do not know.

Mate, when you have this kind of problems, technical failures, server problems pls report it on tracker http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/

(for this is not to happen to you again make a copy of your ET key, preference to save it on an external drive, even a pendrive)

if you use our tag without a corresponding level (admin lvl) the server will kick you automatically after a couple of warnings, that happens in silent and from what I've read in Jay 3 also. 

I hope everything goes well for you.

Regards and bless.

Sato.-
  • Like 2