Ex-Military

Pepsi

Hey guys Pepsi here I'm just wondering how many of you are ex-military forces for your designated countries or foreign regards :) I'm ex Canadian Forces myself and I served for 4 years as a Vehicle Technician just wondering who all has served and what role you played as a Military personnel :)

• Like 1

My dad's was in 16yrs United States Air Force. Now retired.

Me personally im looking into the army, im 4 years navy rotc. 21years old looking to enlist by this coming year.

Also catalepsy is marine corps what he says :/ i think i believe him. Lolz.

• Like 1

Cool Leather, I served with some Danish troop sin Bosnia back in 2000.  Was the best military experience I ever had, I actually lived with them in their camp...damn some good times.  There were Military Police guys and they made their own words like Supermega Dobra lol!

Also what rank is everyone or when you left what rank were you? I was a Corporal :) I was going for NCO but decided to leave for my son. I dont know about everyone but I really like rank formats in real life and in gaming and clans  B)

• Like 1

I served in the United States Marine Corps for 14 years. I was a E7 when I retired. E7 = Gunnery sergeant. I served as a scout sniper. I did a total of 6 tours and went places that are not even on the map. HOORAH. GETEM. Thundercats was the name of my sniper rifle.

Edited by Thundercats
  • Like 4

I plan to stay in as long as the Marine Corps will have me, until I'm useless to them. I've only been in for 2 years now, 3 more left on my contract (active duty). My MOS is always closed down for NCO/SNCO ranks. But I am still staying positive about jumping up the chain. 'RAH Gunny above me.

• Like 2