MIA Alert

LeftWingVixen

Hello boys and girls, of all ages -

Although I am not an F|A member (though I'd like to be in the future ;)) , I felt it necessary to announce that I won't be playing ET or any other game for a week, starting on Saturday night. (12/14)

Reason being, is that I recently moved to Oregon and my boyfriend who is still in SoCal is coming to visit me for a week. We will be visiting eachother as much as we can between work until he can move up here with me in the near future.

There is a heavy chance that I might come onto the forums to check-in, and will probably peek in Jay1 to say hello and show him around, but I won't be an 'active' player, so I don't want anyone to think I vanished in thin air, if anyone really cares.

I can also post pics of our Salem/Portland, Oregon adventures afterwards if you guys are interested. I'm merely trying to be involved with the clan more and familarize myself with the people in it, as well as vice-versa.

So, overall - I will get my game on both tonight, tomorrow night, and maybe early Saturday before he arrives - but mostly absent within the week.

I'd also like to say I got TS, so I'd like to communicate more with everyone and have fun.

(Please note: I am just a frequent player, so if I have no importance of the clan while not being a member, please disregard this.)

Thanks guys, and happy killin'!

- Vixen; Morgan <3

• Like 3

(Please note: I am just a frequent player, so if I have no importance of the clan while not being a member, please disregard this.)

Thanks guys, and happy killin'!

- Vixen; Morgan <3

Hrmmm without regular players or even nonregular players servers would not be around so all players are important! Enjoy yourselves and see you soon.  :punk

There is a heavy chance that I might come onto the forums to check-in, and will probably peek in Jay1 to say hello and show him around

Yeah.. I know how this goes. "I'm just looking/showing you something real quick" Turns into.. "Ok I promise, just 1 more map then we can go!"

Have fun :D