If you could have anything for Christmas what would it be?

RuHaxin

What i want for Christmas is a new government and congress

That work together 100% to move this country forward

Passing Laws that empower the people and favor the country

Instead of laws that line their pockets and special intrest groups pockets

Other than that I want a Chevy extended cab 4 x 4  pick up truck

Viper engine, 18" crome rims, Jet Black paint job, Leather heated seats, gps, Bose sound system

Fat Nobby off road tires, Duel exhaust, towing a trailer full of brand new

fully decked 4 wheelers and an unlimited gas card, and of course 100 acres private land.

Is that to much to ask?

Health , Happiness, Friends i can rely on and enough money to provide for my family for the rest of my life . That is my every xmass wish .

on other side ... i'd like to have plane ticket that i can travel with all over the world and meet my FA family and Microphone: Audio Technica AT-2035 with a Line 6 UX2 interface.

• Like 3

If I could have anything? I would want world hunger to be ended, I would want a government that would stop throwing fits and actually accomplish something for once, I would want every country to allow religious freedom so people of all areas of life would stop being EXECUTED in other countries simply for believing differently, I would want employers and colleges to not take into account your race, even slightly, and I would want an army of kittens to help me take over the planet. Yeah, most of that's a bit impossible, but hey, the army of kittens one is!

• Like 1

If I wanted anything.... Hmmm....

Happiness and comfort for my family, stronger relationships with my siblings, to fly to Poland to meed Baska and to pursue a relationship with someone dear to my heart.

• Like 2

Dont ask much, 2 heaters, 1 under my office desk because i have my feet cold and the other one for my room :P

lol first i red 2 haters -.- ehh w0t?

I would ask for christmas? more healthy years for my grandpa

i would ask for my self? well an house  and a car :P

• Like 1