I need a new name...

Midnight

skittles, or some other type of snack food. Every time I get on TS I have to listen to you eating :)

I thought this was an indication of "eating the rainbow." And I can't help it... I'm always hungry.

MidDude. MidNub. Dude. SkitDude.

WAIT I KNOW!

NubDude.

Imma kill you for sure.

Bubbles

You cannot imagine how hard it was not to laugh hysterically at work. Why Bubbles?

• Like 1

Phoenix will get this.  Some of you other guys will not.  But it is good.

"Midnight, and I am waiting on the 12:05,  hoping it will take me just a little farther down the line,"

=F|A=Queenofhearts

here are some images for you:   http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=images+of+queen+of+hearts&qpvt=images+of+queen+of+hearts&FORM=IGRE

But then,  I am on pain killers right now.  So this is probably only good in my mind.

• Like 3

Phoenix will get this.  Some of you other guys will not.  But it is good.

"Midnight, and I am waiting on the 12:05,  hoping it will take me just a little farther down the line,"

=F|A=Queenofhearts

here are some images for you:   http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=images+of+queen+of+hearts&qpvt=images+of+queen+of+hearts&FORM=IGRE

But then,  I am on pain killers right now.  So this is probably only good in my mind.

I may be young, but I know the song. But I'm not sure this fits me. At first I saw queen of hearts, and thought does he take me to be a mean person? Or is it because I'm a ginger? I got it after I thought about the song.

Or, how about these names:

Angel- I am far from being one. I like to think I could live a life of being evil and have no regrets.

PRNDL- Um What?

Heart Ache- This is the last thing I want to feel or do. I believe a name tells a lot about a person and people have more then what. Call me spiritual yes.

Bonafide - Had to look this word up. I know it, but not what it means...Oh but I can be a mischievous bugger. I think it best to be honest or really good at lying.

Black Heart- I always kid I have one, maybe... You are on to something here.

Denatured - Nope

Splunk - Not much of making a mess

Rascal- Reminds me of rascal flatts or raccoons, either of which I do not like

Cricket - Jimney the Cricket was always my favorite character (mind you I hate Disney) - I could work with this... but still willing to see more

Missy - And no. This is my sister's name, and I don't want to be reminded of her always.

and you can always add  Killer to any of the above.

I thought this was an indication of "eating the rainbow." And I can't help it... I'm always hungry.

Imma kill you for sure.

You cannot imagine how hard it was not to laugh hysterically at work. Why Bubbles?

I dunno actually, but when I saw your topic it was the first thing that I thought of.. In my mind anyway, I think it's you hehe.. :D

I dunno actually, but when I saw your topic it was the first thing that I thought of.. In my mind anyway, I think it's you hehe.. :D

I know why you picked the name, and as much as I know I am, I dislike being described as thus. Sorry. :(