Ken's New Car

Ken

Was driving with the fiance tonight and the "passenger warning light" came on. This isn't new, she weighs 90lbs soaking wet. She's a very small lady. Me being the brilliant person I am told her she needs to put on some weight. I said this jokingly just wanted the silly light to turn off, but didn't really care. 

So the short of it is don't tell the women in your life anything about their weight. No matter what you say they will take it badly. I really need to think before I say somethings.

All because of a stupid little light.

gallery_8070_441_123895.jpg

Your old one still looks nice & new.....anyway, love the color of your new car. I also have red car...high maintenance color coz you will always want it sparkling clean & shiny

There's a place in town that does full inside cleaning and outside cleaning for $19.99. They are very quick and have a nice waiting area with couches TVs and warm drinks and such. 

They also do Oil changes if you want, but that cost extra of course and I usually don't take it to them. 

Manual nice choice :) What i understand in USA its more general that car is automatic. In Finland you usually learning drive in manual car. Automatic is pay more usually here finland. Same in USA too or its cost same when yo take automatic or manual? And Nice car mate! Thank you for sharing it

Manual nice choice :) What i understand in USA its more general that car is automatic. In Finland you usually learning drive in manual car. Automatic is pay more usually here finland. Same in USA too or its cost same when yo take automatic or manual? And Nice car mate! Thank you for sharing it

Firstly Canadian there's a big difference, sorry America. Yes majority of car are automatic you can order standards from the dealers. Depending on make and module standards are usually better on gas, if you drive them properly. New cars with automatic are becoming a lot better and are usually on par, or better than the standards. This is due to the better computers and driving mechanics. 

Von Rantala, In america the vast majority of cars are automatic, which is a damn shame. People like me have to go out of our ways to find a non-sports car in automatic. The only car company that's good about providing manual transmissions across the board is subaru. 

Ken, there's a golden rule for talking about how women look: agree with them and change the subject immediately. I learned this the hard way.

hahahaha Ken. Sleeping on the couch ?

She's currently at school so I will be sleeping alone, hopefully by the time we see each other it will all be cool.