answer me plz

pharaoh.

my guide its changed for 2nd time without my Intervention 1st time angel asked me to check it i i checked it and changed it its 2nd time changed

the only thing may i cold do that i singe  her from another computer its my sister and she dont know any about et or that fourm

i just wont to know i'm right or ther is some thing wrong

my guide its changed for 2nd time without my Intervention 1st time angel asked me to check it i i checked it and changed it its 2nd time changed

the only thing may i cold do that i singe  her from another computer its my sister and she dont know any about et or that fourm

i just wont to know i'm right or ther is some thing wrong

is it ant thing wrong to sign in here or play @ server vwith another computer ?

is guide auto change ?

i discover owner just tov sayv thatv its not alocal one

Do you play ET Wolfenstein on more than one computer ? 

Edited by Jhonny/Shinobi
  • Like 1

You need to copy your GUID to the other pc.

Your GUID is stored in this file (standard installation path) :  C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\etmain\etkey

It is called ETkey.

You need to copy ETkey to the other pc in the same location where you have ET Wolfenstein installed.

Edited by Jhonny/Shinobi
  • Like 1

I wouldn´t suggest to copy your GUID which has assigned your level to to public PC, like work PC. Because anyone can access it and  mess around with your admin commands and everyone will blame YOU later.

• Like 1

its my computer @ work not local  and no one use it just me and i'll remove any spical data when i dissmes i hope not any way

tnx 4 that i see my steps  and when i'm wrong its not  shame to Apologize  i just trying to be clear from 1st undwestand whats wrong and whats right what i have 2 do and what i havnt to do                          those 2 pc all mine no one use my data

if i where you i would get myself a  jump driver put  your guid file on it and take it to work with you put your guid file from your profile on here on your work pc  when you leave your work delete the guid file and keep it on the jump drive it will be the best thing to do because you never know what can happen at work 

• Like 1

no mail  still has to much of a risk jump drive would be the best and safest way to  have it even if sometime steals his jump drive if they don't play et they would not even know what it is 

• Like 1