Answer me #7

Reallity

This post is part of the brand spanking new game: answerarrow-10x10.png me!
Every week I will post debatable question, the one with the best answerarrow-10x10.png wins and will be put on the honor list!
Rules:

1. No offtopic chatter
2. (NEW!) You are allowed to have a critical remark on others posts to get the debate going.
Answer the question below and make sure to explain why you have chosen that particular viewpoint.

Ãf you think you have the nextarrow-10x10.png best question for this thread please pm me!

Roll of honor (now with links thnx redbaird):
Melgibson Question 1 Question 5 
WeetBix Kid Question 2
Gorilla Question 3
Docwarren Question 4
Midnight Question 6

Question #7
 Would you rather be incredibly handsome but dum or f*** ugly and smart.  Both have a great personality.

Goodluck!

I would be incredibly handsome and dumb, because if you're that dumb, you cant possibly know you're so dumb >.<

And dumbness gets you in alot of funny situations :P Don't take life too seriously is my motto :D

Edited by VSSpeedy
  • Like 1

I'd rather be ugly but smart. It's how I have lived most of my life anyway haha. I never give much thought into people's looks, we are born the way we are born, but most of the time there is no excuse for stupid. Being smart but ugly, you can still be a helpful, valuable part of society with many, many tools to offer humanity. The same can't be said about looks. Though they can both fade over time, looks usually go first anyway :D

• Like 2

I'd rather be ugly but smart. It's how I have lived most of my life anyway haha. I never give much thought into people's looks, we are born the way we are born, but most of the time there is no excuse for stupid. Being smart but ugly, you can still be a helpful, valuable part of society with many, many tools to offer humanity. The same can't be said about looks. Though they can both fade over time, looks usually go first anyway :D

Shut up!

Anyway, ugly and smart.

1. Plastic surgeons don't make their money by standing around.

2. Stupid people are annoying and shouldn't exist; idc if they look smoking hot (like Phoenix :))

3. If you are smart then you can find ways to make money and live happy. Hence Number 1 and you have a great personality. What more could someone ask?

• Like 1

Shut up!

Anyway, ugly and smart.

1. Plastic surgeons don't make their money by standing around.

2. Stupid people are annoying and shouldn't exist; idc if they look smoking hot (like Phoenix :))

3. If you are smart then you can find ways to make money and live happy. Hence Number 1 and you have a great personality. What more could someone ask?

<3

Rather be handsome and dumb.

I don't give a damn about being handsome or not, but...

Dumb people are happier, 'cause they don't realize they're dumb.
Intelligent people think too much, thus are easily disappointed about themselves and our perverted society.

Lot easier to follow the dumb flow of people when you're dumb yourself.

Question #7

Would you rather be incredibly handsome but dum or f*** ugly and smart.  Both have a great personality.

I'd rather accept me as I am, cuz there is no ugly people or handsome people, there are people who love judge by how you looks.

By the way, what is dum?
  • Like 1

Ugly but smart is what i would choose . No matter how ugly i am , there is always going to be someone for me someone who sees beneath the outer skin. For me that small sphere of life is enough . And moreover , i am "smart" so I can do anything i want to :D 

ugly and smart.  wasnt the internet invented for people like this in the first place?!

Lol read this out loud while watching your profile picture Xd

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...