more Admins late at night on fun1

HELLFIRE

Where on tracker do you post for fun1?

Since the server runs on nq mod, id say in the nq topic?

On Fun1 server we r running silent mod, so u should post in silent :)

• Like 1

The time zone is GMT-5, ok, but could you be more accurate about 'late at night'? 11pm? 2am? 5am? It would enable us to check the server more often during this lapse of time and would also help us to establish priorities about recruiting (if there isn't any admin at 2 am => let's try to recruit more actively players who play at 2am). Thanks :)

The time zone is GMT-5, ok, but could you be more accurate about 'late at night'? 11pm? 2am? 5am? It would enable us to check the server more often during this lapse of time and would also help us to establish priorities about recruiting (if there isn't any admin at 2 am => let's try to recruit more actively players who play at 2am). Thanks :)

from 11pm to 2am is when I'm on, but maybe it is still unfair after I leave.
  • Like 1

from 11pm to 2am is when I'm on, but maybe it is still unfair after I leave.

Thanks, between 5 am and 9 am for european admins/players, will personally try to check fun1 when I wake up (+ connection's stable the morning :P)

• Leader

Uh, there's a difference? Sry I didn't know. What should I say when referring to fun1 in the future?

BTW I think the USA is GMT -5 time zone if that helps

UTC is a very good standard to use in this very international clan.

I usually tell people to use the server time, but !time on Fun1 returns player's Local Time, not Server Time.  I think you can post your local times, with "EST" added.  I use PST when I must.  If it is useful to FA for you to post in Server Time, then you can remember that the server is in Germany and the TZ is UTC +1, "CET", or you can use a site like this:  http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_DE.aspx

BTW, I moved that first line up from down here, hehe.

I'll check it out when i am on night shifts (Just finishing a round of 4 on - its 6am here i do 7am - 7pm 3-4 days on then 3-4 days off) I can pop in for sure. I have visited that server the past couple of nights and all i have seen is bots and a guy called RUHAXIN... Am i going to the right one?

According to you its night but according to me in India Its Day B) ...I will try my best to Get teams even By joining Them, (I am not an admin so i can just contribute by Joining Teams)..

See you in servers  :ninja:

-BackBack

• Like 1

I'll check it out when i am on night shifts (Just finishing a round of 4 on - its 6am here i do 7am - 7pm 3-4 days on then 3-4 days off) I can pop in for sure. I have visited that server the past couple of nights and all i have seen is bots and a guy called RUHAXIN... Am i going to the right one?

I dont think so, ruhaxin usually play in jay2 and jay3 servers.

Fun#1 server IP: 178.63.72.165:27960

TB page: http://et.trackbase.net/server/42565/