duration of the VIP memberships

HELLFIRE

Yeah, unless u win a drawing for one. BTW buying is kinda the whole point aka supporting the servers :-)

In my opinion, people don't buy VIP to support the servers but just to get that status. If people want to support the servers, they'd donate without the intention of receiving anything in return.

But of course, it still works if it funds the servers so :)

Private slots.. So if the server is full you can input /password xxxxxxxx and reconnect and you will bypass the server full message and enter on your own private reserved slot ;)

Only way to get VIP is to buy? :/

I'm an =F|A= member, and I have donated, and also bought VIP just to show another name in the list at the bottom of the forums that donates. Plus I wanted to see what was inside the VIP forum :D

Someone broke it all down once, I forgot who it was.. probably DD though..

But basically he said, if you go out and buy a new game, thats $50+

You have a game that you play, and enjoy (ET). Instead of paying $50 for a game you might not like after a couple days (This has happened to me many times), it's a better deal to donate towards a server in a game that you already love to play, and ensure that server is around for a long time to come.

I've tried a ton of different games. Hell, I have like 400GB worth of games on my hard drive. But I keep coming back to ET, that's why I donate. I love our servers, especially HC. When I was clanless 3 years ago, I found F|A servers and since that day, I never played anywhere else. And I don't want to see a post from our founders saying "We can't afford to keep running servers, so we're closing" So I donate.

If you look at VIP platinum, it is $50 USD a year. Some people are like ZOMG THIS IS TOO MUCH $ IM NOT PAYING THAT.

That's only .13 cents a day. Arcade games in a video arcade .25-$1.00 for a few minutes to play. $50 VIP equals .13 cents for unlimited play all day.

And this is me saying this as a gamer, not an admin.

• Like 3

Well there are several things that prevent me from donating otherwise i would.

- I don't have a paypal account.

- Currency exchange from malaysian ringgit to USD is a bit much.

- I would donate to my own clan first before donating anywhere else.

TBH, once i get a paypal account, i would easily donate $5 to FA (and $10 to my own clan) monthly. Isn't there another method besides via paypal or mail?

If we all donated even 5 dollar it wil be big amount. I think that we all can send this 5 dollar because its not a lot for us but its a lot in total. If someone paypal not work or someone cant use paypal just connect me in pm and i will help you to send money in our family. I do my best to help our family. Because this is not only clan to me this is my second family. I get alot friends here. My English is so much better as start. And i get so much here. When i donated i not wait that i get trophys or new levels. My only reason to donated is to help our clan, servers and forum!! But i always say that you give what you can. You must eat and you must pay you bills. You must take care of you family. So you give what you can! Even 5 dollar its much if we all donate that!

Well there are several things that prevent me from donating otherwise i would.

- I don't have a paypal account.

- Currency exchange from malaysian ringgit to USD is a bit much.

- I would donate to my own clan first before donating anywhere else.

TBH, once i get a paypal account, i would easily donate $5 to FA (and $10 to my own clan) monthly. Isn't there another method besides via paypal or mail?

Paypal is one of the safest ways to pay online. You can use a prepaid credit card, a regular credit card, a debit card, or a bank account connected to your paypal account, and make donations, payments, purchases, etc.. online.

EDIT: Octane, there you go! Thanks for finding that :D But he made a really good point in it...

+1 to anti. Thats neaely the same thing that made me donate, I saved it and said here is $15.00 that is 1 movie ticket. And I play hardcore daily, and enjoy it way more than a 2 hour movie that only last for the moment.

Daredevils post::I am sure many of you will go to movie theaters and spend 15$ for 3 hrs. Here you are enjoying each day and each second. So according to statistics 20$ donation is still way less for your 365 days every day every second fun.

• Like 1

+1 to anti. Thats neaely the same thing that made me donate, I saved it and said here is $15.00 that is 1 movie ticket. And I play hardcore daily, and enjoy it way more than a 2 hour movie that only last for the moment.

Daredevils post::I am sure many of you will go to movie theaters and spend 15$ for 3 hrs. Here you are enjoying each day and each second. So according to statistics 20$ donation is still way less for your 365 days every day every second fun.

I would donate 50+ but don't have it lying around:-(