Vanaraud

Steam Autumn ´13

Discovered another Steam Autumn Sales is launched till December the 3rd.

Noticed Skyrim on the list, goes on my list;)

Yeah the legendary is like 21 dollars! I hope they still have it at that price throughout cuz  don't get paid till the first! And GIJOE I am saying this so you don't miss the sale. Bioshock is on sale as well. Where you can get a crank gun!

PROTIP: Don't buy anything unless it's on a flash sale, or a daily deal. Most of the popular games will have a spotlight for a daily deal and flash sales. On the last day of the sale, then buy whatever else you want.

@Midnight- Game may not be on sale for the same discount by then. Has a 48 hour discount.

As for bioshock: For those wanting the series, it's on sale at amazon for 14.99 until the third- Better deal for three games. USe a US address!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DOD0TZG/ref=dvg_hqp_bio_img?pf_rd_p=1678043442&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00EHZRW14&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1BJCH3VGHWS7KF6HCJNF

If worse comes to worse, let me know and I could do you a solid. I could pick up the game and you can just reimburse me on payday.

PROTIP: Don't buy anything unless it's on a flash sale, or a daily deal. Most of the popular games will have a spotlight for a daily deal and flash sales. On the last day of the sale, then buy whatever else you want.

I'd follow this. I was silly and bought Gone Home when it was 50% off and now its on a flash sell for 75% off :P

If worse comes to worse, let me know and I could do you a solid. I could pick up the game and you can just reimburse me on payday.

Well if it doesn't work out no biggie. I have 21 dollars to spend elsewhere.