Your thoughs on suicde after being poisoned

Phobia

What do you think or feel about killing yourself if you've been poisoned? Whether it be by nadeing yourself, jumping from a height, calling an airstrike on yourself, firing for effect on yourself, calling arty on yourself, /kill ing yourself, or the like. Is it a show of bad faith, and you should keep playing or is it the right thing to do and go ahead and respawn?

• Platinum VIP

dont see why this should not be allowed, rules like this usually dont come alone, you'll also see things like no suicide to escape panzer or something similar.

I think its just fine at the moment

dont see why this should not be allowed, rules like this usually dont come alone, you'll also see things like no suicide to escape panzer or something similar.

I think its just fine at the moment

not in respect to making a rule; just if it is the correct way of doing it or if it is poor form

lol at first I thought you were talking about real life. but then I read "playing" and "respawn". ;)

hehe, sry for the ambiguous word choice

Of course you can always self kill and its allowed but it is and will always be a chicken-shit move. Fight and die like a man (or woman). When I get poisoned I go into berserker mode. I will never self kill.

• Leader

lol at first I thought you were talking about real life. but then I read "playing" and "respawn". ;)

ME TOO!  I am :) now!

I usually try to kill somebody, anybody at all!  Or maybe finish fusing a dynamite charge, anything to get the tiniest bit of revenge or damage to the enemy team.

• Like 1

If they just throw a knife at you and then run away, i nade myself because i won't let them have that joy :P

Though, when they try to kill me after throwing a knife, i'll try to kill them as well :)

well if you weren't influenced by the chat box and how people responded to what you do during the game what would you think. 

If I kill myself in any manner during the game, respawn and do it again. Like running around as covert ops on a suicide mission with satchel charge. Camping with panzer and 3 medics wonder by and you jump in the middle and watch'em fly.

WGAF/ BFD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xIIqYqtR1lY

• Like 1

IMHO it's a a**hole move to kill yourself after being poisoned. Finish them off with bullets, get to a medic chest or call for one. In my opinion it's pretty much the same thing as being a medic and only using the packs on yourself. Let them get the 3xp or whatever for killing you, and get your a** off of splatterlatter and into the game.

• Leader

In jaymod at least, you can run to a medpak-rack and save yourself.  I've died so many times with inches, cm or even mm too far away!