XP Points Lost

Adriano Moura

Your ETKey is what saves the XP.

You probably got an error for duplicate GUID because of 1 of the 2 possibilities:

1. someone else (friend/family) was using the same ETKey at the same time

2. You weren't fully disconnected from lagging out, didn't quit ET properly, and you reconnected.

Remove the new ETKey you downloaded, and replace it with your deleted ETKey to restore your XP.

If you completely deleted your original ETKey, you're out of luck.

• Like 1

Hmm ok try our pk3 cleaner just for the hell of it. You can find it in the download section at the top of the forums, in the section for ET (Enemy Territory). Download, and run it with the old ETKey in your ETMain folder (Make sure no other ETKey files are in there)

I think in nq mod people can play with other players XP but often get kicked for "duplicat guid" reason. Only way to play without being kicked is to get yourself a ETKEY and enable PB- for that just hit Play Online button and down there "Enable PunkBuster". Do it in ETMAIN and in NQ\Noquarter mod.

• Like 1

• Leader

Adriano, what name do play on FA with?  I searched TBS for your alias of "mouripan" and it only found "MOURAPIN BR" who last played over 800 days ago.

Which FA ET server or servers do you play on?

• Like 1

Adriano, what name do play on FA with?  I searched TBS for your alias of "mouripan" and it only found "MOURAPIN BR" who last played over 800 days ago.

yes is me Mourapin BR but i start play again. The first time i play with my xp points, but  in second time i get kicked for duplicate guid. I played before from London and now i play from Brazil.

• Like 1

• Leader

yes is me Mourapin BR but i start play again. The first time i play with my xp points, but  in second time i get kicked for duplicate guid. I played before from London and now i play from Brazil.

For some reason your reply ended up as a double quote, of yourself and of my post, with your message inside my post, but not showing in your post...eh?

Anyway, we can see it like this now.

• Like 1

• Leader

If you are playing on the same computer as when you used "MOURAPIN BR", then your XP should be saved after each game.  If you got a new computer, or you re-installed the ET game, then you may need more help from us.

If you do not play on FA NQ1 for one month, then your XP -> 0, but you have been playing a lot!

Google [English -> Português] = Se você não jogar no FA NQ1 por um mês, então o seu XP -> 0, mas você estiver jogando muito!