Signature Request

Hey guys, so I have been on the forums for some time now but never had a nice signature. Seeing all of yours makes me wanna have one myself as I think it's a nice touch and gives some character to a post. 

What is the signature about?

I always liked pitbulls, used to know a gigantic pitbull named Kapone actually, that's where I got my name from actually. And I would like to have some COD 4 in there since that is my game of choice primarily. 

The size of the signature in pixels?

Standard signature size, 500 x 150 

The colour combination you prefer?

A dark signature, primarily black and dark grey, with the font being red. 

The text you want on the signature?

"=F|A= Kapone" and "Kapwnd!" thrown in there similar to a Kapow! type of writing (comic strip)

kapow1.jpg

Anything signature maker should avoid?

I'm not too picky to be honest. Just having one would be great. 

pitbull-photo-1.jpg

The dog (please crop out text in above picture) could be on the left side of the signature with the soldier below being on the right side. Text can be in the middle to make it simple. 

call_of_duty_modern_warfare-1937.jpg

Thank you to anyone has time to get started on this. I am in no rush and have lots of patience. You guys are awesome. 

Is it possible to have the two images kind of merged together? To make it look more seamless. As well, if the dog image could be contrasted to match the soldier image's colours. 

Here's what I suggest. Remove the dog from the background that he is in. Make him slightly transparent and reverse the direction so that he and the soldier are facing the same direction. Possibly choose a different soldier, one with a full profile, meaning legs.  Remove Call of Duty Modern Warfare, and replace with =F|A=Kapone. Have in the background an embellished, black with lighted borders the word kapwnd (or whatever it is that your wrote) stretch diagonally through the image. Just my thoughts. I can work on it, but I am limiting myself for now and really need to finish EMT's. It's too long of a wait for his.

Here's what I suggest. Remove the dog from the background that he is in. Make him slightly transparent and reverse the direction so that he and the soldier are facing the same direction. Possibly choose a different soldier, one with a full profile, meaning legs.  Remove Call of Duty Modern Warfare, and replace with =F|A=Kapone. Have in the background an embellished, black with lighted borders the word kapwnd (or whatever it is that your wrote) stretch diagonally through the image. Just my thoughts. I can work on it, but I am limiting myself for now and really need to finish EMT's. It's too long of a wait for his.

Also, I called first dibbs on this one midnight so just wait ur turn :P

No, they have to be uploaded to a photo gallery so that you can imbed the link. There is no copy and paste. Well I guess there is, but the issue is, when someone wants to put it as a signature they have to provide the link. Copy and paste will not work, or does not work right.

That looks much better, thank you. 

Thanks for your input as well midnight. 

U happy with it or r there other edits i should do to it?  I u like it could u leave a line at the bottom of ur sig saying HELLFIRE did the pic?

U happy with it or r there other edits i should do to it?  I u like it could u leave a line at the bottom of ur sig saying HELLFIRE did the pic?

Yea, thank you. Fixed up the sig. 

Edited by kapone