New Beginners Rotation

Daliger

Beginners Server Map Rotation  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which 3 maps would you definitely want to see on the Beginners server?

just wondering speed fact, whats your favorite map?

He told me it was wetworks. He says that is the only map where he can wear a speedo and get away with it. Pants bother him.

i dont hate, nor like any map. each of em have their faults but their upsides. Really long as I can play cod I dont care what map lol.

That being said....

I'm b*tching about the new rotation. No me gusta. Ya nee nravits. I do not like! 

english in main chat and im going to kill you now.

And just as a question. Why do the leaders and founders have to decide the rotations? Why not have a group or members dedicated to rotations and then give the new rotation to the a leader or founder to load?

We have tried that, we have also tried polls, topics, meetings, pms and asking people what they wanted in rotation. Actually hipple just did that the other day. Its not like we arent allowing you guys to suggest maps. We encourage that but we are quiet tired of all the bitching and moaning that happens when you guys pick a rotation then a week later ask for a new one. So it was decided that the rotations will be up to leaders/founders. This way we dont have any server killing rotations or any favoritism within the map selectors.

Planning takes the most time, so why not doll it out to others. We have regulars that play the games religiously and would probably have good insight, plus threads like these that they troll they could manage. Just a thought.

Problem with threads its what a small percentage wants then what everyone wants or whats the most popular among players on server. Take this poll for example, the top 3 are different than the normal top 3 maps (which would be broadcast, crash and strike). Though its a slight difference to you guys, it can mean the difference between a full server and a empty server.

Tis why I asked. And I spelled neeravitca wrong. It's so much easier to write with cryllic characters then by sounds. And you cannot kill me, but what I can do is suggest that you be banned from the forums again for the sake of finishing your paper, Mr. Procrastinator.

dont you dare!

what I can do is suggest that you be banned from the forums again for the sake of finishing your paper, Mr. Procrastinator.

I second Midnight's idea! :D

Midnight, on 11 Dec 2013 - 2:44 PM, said:

snapback.png

what I can do is suggest that you be banned from the forums again for the sake of finishing your paper, Mr. Procrastinator.

Does speed fact have a reputation for waiting until the last minute?

Edited by Genji

Does speed fact have a reputation for waiting until the last minute?

what is this? why ask these nubs all these questions lol. and no we just joke around about it. I'm usually good at things but I cant write to save my life so I procrastinate a little when it comes to papers.

map rotation updated. first person to b*** to me about it gets a HOHOHOH present from santa.

removed: crash, showdown

added, 2 wintercrashes (in the xmas spirit) and overgrown

Any ideas when the maps will be change please? They still not updated yet :rolleyes:

thats jojos problem now...ive done all i can do lol

Lol.. Jojo now you are dead :P

Why take my Showdown down :( :(

speedfact, on 11 Dec 2013 - 2:46 PM, said:snapback.png

working on my presentation right now lol.....papers gonna be tonight. work first then school. bllaaahhhh, and dont you dare!

You know I can do that right! Better finish your school work or....

• Like 1

speedfact, on 11 Dec 2013 - 2:46 PM, said:snapback.png

You know I can do that right! Better finish your school work or....

Or what.... I wanna know... I pretty sure it's the b word. And secretly I am happy the rotation hasn't been updated. I hate winter crash, nor can I express the emotion enough.

Or what.... I wanna know... I pretty sure it's the b word. And secretly I am happy the rotation hasn't been updated. I hate winter crash, nor can I express the emotion enough.

Its the B word that scares Speedy! :D :D

• Like 1

I like Vacant, Downpour, Wet Works, Showdown, and Ambush, it would be so great if we could keep a couple of these in the rotation.. I know a lot of people don't like these, but they are the reasons I keep coming back.. Please please please please please :D