New Beginners Rotation

Daliger

Beginners Server Map Rotation  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which 3 maps would you definitely want to see on the Beginners server?

why its not possible to add 2 server rotations? 1 for a small amount of players and 1 for the rush hour?

i like overgrown. nice map. its a good map for rushing and for camping people. everyone can enjoy it.

well, when overgrown is to big, maybe you can add shipment instead. its a nice small map. B)

alright you guys get 15 people per map (so in pepsi case thats 45 new people) to come here from server and ill put the maps on. cant be members, have to be new guys and ill add the maps.

and we tried that one time madara...it didnt work so well...

ok. i understand, but i understand the others too who wanna have a bit variety. although i didnt noticed that you are running this rotation for a month only. and to be honest i like the current rotation. 

I like the maps we have going on at the moment. As stated before, I would just add Winter Crash for the holidays to show our holiday spirit! 

I like the maps we have going on at the moment. As stated before, I would just add Winter Crash for the holidays to show our holiday spirit! 

dont worry its gonna be winter crash 24/7 now!

Depends who plays Santa this year. ;)

i already switched my name to =F|A=Santa...so im the cod santa! HOHOHOHOHOMOFOS

jojo the elfbro and KG gets to be the snowman...or a reindeer...

Edited by speedfact
  • Like 1

Oi! What about me? :mad

I could be a candy cane? :D

Semi-on-topic-note: I'm not particularly fond of Winter Crash either, but whatever keeps the masses happy I guess.