New Beginners Rotation

Daliger

Beginners Server Map Rotation  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which 3 maps would you definitely want to see on the Beginners server?

One thing that would really help on the old maps is....making Vyder stay under 200 on his scores.  And take his knife away.

idk our little hacker knows how to get the high score even without his knife: http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/56724-monthly-cod4-highest-kills-award-feb-2014/?p=495592

Edited by speedfact

LOL... please don't take my knife away! If you do, DKM won't get his medicine :P

In all seriousness, thanks for the input in regards to the custom maps on beginners. I guess it may be an option for another server. Appreciate all the feedback.

I didn't get to play much today. Saw Crash. Was all â”Œâˆ©â”(â—£_â—¢)┌∩┠NO MAN, NO.

I saw wetwork and countdown so that was cool. Also ambush is back which rocks. Thanks for this rotation!

• Like 1

You don't have to play every round. Plus, nobody gave KG any advice on what specific maps we wanted (poll is really old). Some people will like the rotation, others won't. 

Thanks for giving us the new rotation KG! 

• Like 1

sure thanks for the new rotation.

You don't have to play every round. Plus, nobody gave KG any advice on what specific maps we wanted (poll is really old). Some people will like the rotation, others won't. 

Thanks for giving us the new rotation KG! 

so i am not allowed to say what i think about the new rotation and have to lick balls? for some reasons countdown wasnt in the rotation for at least 6 months, when i am not completly wrong.

He didn't tell you to lick balls. No matter what the rotation is people aren't always happy about every map. Good job KG getting it going.

I think its fun to have maps on that aren't normally in the rotation.

I'm not here to start an e-fight. All I was saying is that not everyone will be happy with the rotation, but just be glad that it was changed. You most certainly are allowed to voice your opinion, but so am I. 

And I agree TC, it's a nice change of pace. 

• Like 2

I'm not here to start an e-fight. All I was saying is that not everyone will be happy with the rotation, but just be glad that it was changed. You most certainly are allowed to voice your opinion, but so am I. 

And I agree TC, it's a nice change of pace. 

People just b*** to b***

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Can we please get a new rotation. You would think that I would at least start to get better with current rotation but I am not. Just would like to see something fresh please.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...