New Beginners Rotation

Daliger

Beginners Server Map Rotation  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which 3 maps would you definitely want to see on the Beginners server?

I have added bloc to it even though Speed said no just because many of you guys wanted it.. But if we see any drop in server population then i am going to take it off.. just so that you guys know :)

• Like 2

it would be nice to see a lrager rotation becuase peeps that go on all day are seeing the same maps alllll the time 

If you're on all day, you're going to see the same maps all day ;) Even if you just went on every day, you'd see the same maps every day :P

Yep, I wouldn't mind duplicates month to month. Perhaps the ones that are most liked should stay for duplicates, then rotate in the lesser fav's on a monthly basis.

If you're on all day, you're going to see the same maps all day ;) Even if you just went on every day, you'd see the same maps every day :P

This.

If we take out bloc then we will add something else in.. Out the 20 maps, there are some that we cant put in like killhouse, shipment and bog. We usually try to have between 8-9 maps in a rotation. That way when we change it, there is still something new in the rotation. Also we have had to take out maps like creek and chinatown because of falling population. 

This.

If we take out bloc then we will add something else in.. Out the 20 maps, there are some that we cant put in like killhouse, shipment and bog. We usually try to have between 8-9 maps in a rotation. That way when we change it, there is still something new in the rotation. Also we have had to take out maps like creek and chinatown because of falling population. 

There already 8 maps in there..

NM It was wrong of me to say any of that :D  I support whatever decisions are made :D

Edited by Ph0eniX