New Beginners Rotation

Daliger

Beginners Server Map Rotation  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which 3 maps would you definitely want to see on the Beginners server?

• Administrators

Your point?

His point is.. Either you XYZ route or ABC route.. you gonna see same maps in COD4 until we custom modded map server. 

We have like what ? At max 20 maps in COD4? U can shuffle in between how much you like at the end of the day you gonna see same maps.

His point is.. Either you XYZ route or ABC route.. you gonna see same maps in COD4 until we custom modded map server. 

We have like what ? At max 20 maps in COD4? U can shuffle in between how much you like at the end of the day you gonna see same maps.

I know about seeing the same 20 maps but atleast mix it up a little.

I know about seeing the same 20 maps but atleast mix it up a little.

and we are back to this:

Its a tricky thing to figure out but like I said right now we are just "detoxing" the server because we ran out of rotations to use due to the fact there are limited combinations and what not.

So yes eventually we will switch out the rotation but not any time soon.

There's obviously a lot that I and others don't understand about setting a new map rotation. We appreciate that you've explained the gist of the issues to us. However, I simply don't see why the community as a whole can't just vote on a map rotation. Let the community choose the maps we think would be best to play on. Even if we see an old rotation, it'd be better than the one we have now. 

Just a point.

We tried that and everytime our server ranking goes down. Not tryin to sound like a douche or anything but everytime you guys vote on a rotation maps are selected that do not work with the server. Then you guys come back a week later demanding we change the rotation and take the maps you all voted for out because it "didnt work", "wasn't fun", "lags people". Don't get me wrong, I like having suggestions and what not but we shouldnt change a rotation to fit just a few peoples likes/dislikes.

Pretty much in past experiences it has turned out bad for several different reasons.

There also the fact that the majority of the people that play on Beginners don't use the forums, whether they have an account here or not, and as such wouldn't voice their opinions.