New Beginners Rotation

Daliger

Beginners Server Map Rotation  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which 3 maps would you definitely want to see on the Beginners server?

Unpopular opinion time:

Remove Vacant for a rotation. Please.

It sucks ass having a worse off team get stuck inside the shitty spawn all map. Then you have the brilliant players that cuddle together in doorways. And the fact that normally SAS gets stacked for the early lead hah. Please. Make it stop for a rotation.

+1 on overgrown.

Backlot would be groovy to see again.

Hell even a rare map just tossed in for S'n'G would be nice. Like bog or bloc. (I've never seen bog yet. And bloc I haven't seen, but heard it was in rotation for like a couple days lol)

siigghhh then no choice, ill have midnub be your tutor. -_-

he knows like a bijillion languages.

I'm sure Spanky knows what nein means. Sadly someone spent 10 hours putting that together. :P

And shhh that's a secret!

If you guys got ideas of what you want, come up with a rotation and I'll plug it in.

Uh, that still applies, right? :D

Edited by kingprobe

I say put them all in, the biggest problem with the server is the huge amount of players, not the maps. The maps were designed for X amount of players. When this server is full it's a nade/tube fest, with wallbangers galore. Not very hard to sit around like a noob and use the UAV as a guide to wallbang people. I just quit and go play something that requires more skill than COD4, like Insurgency. I only play COD4 now to try and get recruits ,which for the longest time has been like some stupid competition among members.

I'll explain this again, like I have explained it 3 or 4 times through this topic, the reason we do not put all the maps in a rotation is because you all get bored too fast. Think of it this way, if we put all the maps into a rotation within 2 weeks you all would be gripping for new maps because you guys are bored with the old ones. Now what do we switch it out with? Nothing, so instead of putting back the interest in playing with every new map rotation we loss more and more people due to over coding (yes there is such a thing).

Yes there is also the map sizes to factor in. You don't want to play shipment with 30 players now do you? No one would be able to spawn. But you can't really play one of the bigger maps because when the server goes dead at night then the euro people have to deal with running across a map to kill one guy. Its a tricky thing to figure out but like I said right now we are just "detoxing" the server because we ran out of rotations to use due to the fact there are limited combinations and what not.

So yes eventually we will switch out the rotation but not any time soon.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

For the love of god can we please please get a new rotation? It has been 3 month of the same maps over and over and over and over.

Its a tricky thing to figure out but like I said right now we are just "detoxing" the server because we ran out of rotations to use due to the fact there are limited combinations and what not.

So yes eventually we will switch out the rotation but not any time soon.