New Beginners Rotation

Daliger

Beginners Server Map Rotation  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which 3 maps would you definitely want to see on the Beginners server?

Hey FA community! The beginners server, in my opinion, could use a new map rotation. Which maps are your favorites?

For voting, please only choose three

• Like 1

.....i dont wanna change it. Sorry guys but if you havent notice since new rotation was put in our dieing server went from avg of 10 people to avg of 35 people. Thats pretty nice...so I'm against changing the rotation. This rotation isnt even a month old and the maps are doing great.

You should totally add downpour. Yep. Nothing to change, just one additional playground. More is good. People like more. /jedi hand wave

Serious though, I'm cool with whatevs. You guys run a pretty tight server anyway. Big thanks for that.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I like some of the maps we have now, like showdown,crossfire,pipelines but do wish we had some other diff ones now after playing same everyday. Like creek, killhouse and defintely winter crash :) i do love the hoho's.

• Like 1

Server rotations are created using the RMRG, then submitted for review by the community. To be fair, I'm surprised they haven't already done so :P

The map rotation is pretty good, Speed, but adding Overgrown to the maps we have now would make it great.

Just change the position of the maps as related to each other, so we get a different map after a previously set map.

In other words, just move them around so the same maps don't fall in line.

• Like 1

will add in an xmas map soon, yaawwnnnn

no to killhouse cause too cramp, we have a 24/7 server for that...

no to downpour because it lags people too bad

no to overgrown because its too big for a server that drops down to 4 to 5 people at night...

@heretic we stopped doing that...since implementing a rotation that you all didnt come up or that wasnt randomly generated we have spiked server population average way up and server rank to. you guys can check it out here:

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/108.61.21.94:28934/

Given we understand maps get boring after a while, we will update map rotation soon, mainly for the winter holidays. And to fix up maps that dont belong or add ones that do.

(hope no one gets offended by what i said..)

• Like 1

(hope no one gets offended by what i said..)

Offended? Me? As if I'd get offended for you saying that you're no longer using the thing I put my heart and soul into... for about 2 hours lol