F|A RECRUITING XPS - FIXED & NEW MAP ROTATION

daredevil

Server is up and running! Sorry for the trouble! I thought gameservers.com staff would had fixed it after I made the ticket but as usual due to their incompetence we have to suffer longer down time.

It's all good to go. That being said it's been a while we changed maps on that one. What new maps you guys would like to see on it?

Echoing what Reallity said, thank you for the tireless efforts DareDevil.

I really like bba and temple, i hope they stay; so to answer the question, looks great the way it is.

Run ET as administrator. Click on ET.exe->Compatibility and tick the "Run ET as administrator" box.

if i run ET.exe it just reinstals the game i can't find the source you are calling run et as administrator box it just keeps going to the main screen of going into gameplay 

• Clan Friend

if i run ET.exe it just reinstals the game i can't find the source you are calling run et as administrator box it just keeps going to the main screen of going into gameplay

post a screenshot of the error you get, if you can

tell us what you do step by step when you run ET

And please create new topic for this in here: http://fearless-assassins.com/forums/11-et-support/

• Administrators

Is 30/150 out from spawn or is the max ammo size 30/150?

Out of spawn. U need 30/250? Oh no bullets are costly.... 

• Like 3

Out of spawn. U need 30/250? Oh no bullets are cosIm

Im no ammo whore It just determines the game of play now that medics spawn with 156hp (max) and full ammo. #rambomedic in the house.

Edited by G!NG3R420

I'm fine with the 30/150 ammo but both weapons are maybe too much :) First impressions show people are disoriented with that and complain. Also we don't know if its an enemy or a team mate when hearing shots ;)

i agree that... 

The maps are great Thx for that :D

This is a site announcement section post your map requests in the appropriate threads. Damn peasants

Server is up and running! Sorry for the trouble! I thought gameservers.com staff would had fixed it after I made the ticket but as usual due to their incompetence we have to suffer longer down time.

It's all good to go. That being said it's been a while we changed maps on that one. What new maps you guys would like to see on it?

Then Dare shouldn't ask the question. If it's an announcement, lock it after it's been posted.

...And Fueldump Desert is great :)

Yes great, but this map version is bug-only one side of a barrier to fuel.Someone should edit the map before throwing on the server ;)

My friend used to fix it and we had a great version of the desert on the server.

• Leader

The FuelDump (aka Fueldump Desert(Fixed), aka fueldump_uvf) did not seem to have any bot waypoints, so I just uploaded some version 0.8 files to FA Downloads section.