Doug the Australian Pinger, and Friends

PokingSmot

Here is the Video Doug TK knifing then gibbing me later, LInk: https://hotfile.com/dl/254315132/a3c517f/2013-11-09-225321-sp_delivery_te.dm_84.html

I really wish i didn't have to waste my time doing this.

Thanks Doug, appreciate it.

While I'm at it, might as well kill 2 birds with one stone, here's another link of all the NO INGLES, that happens when no admin are around (no ****s given): https://hotfile.com/dl/254315847/7869ac2/2013-11-07-233303-snatch3.dm_84.html

...and now, back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Hi, Red John.

I watched the demos.

1st demo

: Yeah, that's what you definitely don't expect to encounter when you join a game but you know, shits can happen. I have nothing more to say about that.

2nd demo

: About these 'english in main chat' rule breaking and ethnic slurs (apparently not your interest, though) when no clan member is around, I guess nothing much could be done on these really.

But I also found out that one guy repeapedly sending IP address which is clearly not of any FA server, in main chat.

I see this problematic and will have this discussed with other admins.

Anyway, thank you for your report.