Take care of yourself young guys...

Ol Smoke

Well said Smoke.. Its something everyone, young and old need to remember.. Nothing good comes out of drugs except temporary happiness.. I hope people learn from your and others' life experiences..

• Like 1

I feel touched by your story man, i see many of my friends and people i know starting very soon with drugs, i say to them that's bad stuff, but they don't listen. I hope some day they wake up from that life they're living and realize what they done. Thanks Smoke for the sharing, inspirational things!

That's really a sad story man.... i never took or take any drugs but i don't think that it is the best solution to criminalize, e.g consuments of cannabis because then people will buy that stuff on the black market and there the dealers don't care wether there are chemical substances in the package you buy or not so you can't really feel safe about it. I am not talking about hard drugs like Crystal Meth, Ecstasy or Cloud 7 but cannabis as a plant that is beeing used for thousands of years now. Of course people have to decide on themselves wether they want to start doing it or not and they have to consider positive and negative aspects of consuming that drug. Furthermore alcohol and tobacco is excepted by the society whereas other drugs are not although every year there are millions dying of alcohol and tobacco. However cannabis doesn't cause that much harm as the two mentioned before (try to find just one person who died of pot). In addition cannabis can be used as a medical plant to cure illnesses like cancer so i don't see any real and logical arguments against the legalization of that specific drug. It is true that especially youngsters under the age of 18 try any kind of drugs so there must be a wider minor protection and education to point out the different things that you have to know about drugs.

Well said man. I did only soft drugs (cannabis and hashish) when I lived in Spain, I did it quite often and I know how it affects the brain. I am thankful that I was provided with the strong will and I smoked only once since I came back to Poland (in september). Though there are still people who do it regularly and they are perfectly fine.

Drugs are shit, believe Smoke, me and everybody else saying that.

However, if an individual uses it in a good way (not all the time) I'm all in favour of making it legal as it would provide the governments with huuuuuuuge income out of taxation and hopefully, they would stop increasing the taxation rate of everything else (that's what they do here on regulas basis).

• Like 1

Good shit, man.

Most of my dumbass teenager and early adulthood years were spent doing drugs. Ecstacy, pot, shrooms, and from time to time a lil' blow. Wasn't really into the latter though. A pick me up while drinking.

I can verify, this shit will f*** up your life. Even as much as I support the legalization of marijuana, the shit, under regular use, does nothing good. It's probably been the biggest part of the problems in my life. Experimentation is one thing, continual regular use is another.

I've been off most drugs for the last 5 years, off pot 3 years now, and just celebrated my first year as a non-smoker. I'm glad I'm starting to get this shit taken care of early.

• Like 2

thank you smoke for sharing your story! it was very courageous of you to share an unpleasant tale and I hope that others who frequent this forum read your post.

i myself did MJ a few times and smoked hookah for at least 12 years. i am proud to be smoke free for 1.5 years now and hope that all smokers really try to quit before its too late!

Edited by razi
  • Like 1

That story touched me very much, thank you very much for sharing. I do some cannabis and hashish sometimes but never done and never will hard drugs. I smoke, unfortunately and I tried quitting it lots of times but it just doesn't work. I sincerely hope you are gonna live much much longer than 70.

Ice.

I may sound like an a**h**** but anyone that does drugs is the dumbest guy alive(no offinse).  Thanfully i have never been tempted by them.

Thx for the reminder

I don't think that was needed.

Well said man. I did only soft drugs (cannabis and hashish) when I lived in Spain, I did it quite often and I know how it affects the brain. I am thankful that I was provided with the strong will and I smoked only once since I came back to Poland (in september). Though there are still people who do it regularly and they are perfectly fine.

Drugs are shit, believe Smoke, me and everybody else saying that.

However, if an individual uses it in a good way (not all the time) I'm all in favour of making it legal as it would provide the governments with huuuuuuuge income out of taxation and hopefully, they would stop increasing the taxation rate of everything else (that's what they do here on regulas basis).

Agreed, people are going to do drugs anyways. Might as well tax them and get some money out of it. 

I'd like to also add that legal drugs (alcohol for example) does just as much damage as illegal (if not more)

The only way to really take care of yourself is to avoid all drugs

I don't know if alcohol is considered a drug or not? Coffee is also a drug. Thing is, a lot of things are bad for you if you have to much of it or grow addicted to it. But in moderation they aren't bad for you. With drugs it depends on what kind, like Scream said the soft drugs really aren't that bad. Studies show that their affects are only temporary.

@Smoke thank you for the warning :)

Yeah... I'm not over there yet but seen this internet grow up part and knowledge cause traveling bit of globe so to say, yeah.  travelled on europe and asia and us continent... there is so much to say but cant put in on one post like u did. U have good word there m8! But I hope I can pass some goodness online when I'm there. I'm truly do that. I never whantend to know anything related drunks... well beer and other alco goes... but not even cigaret goes for me. No coffee thx :) Was not ment to be personal one... sorry. Well sayed m8! I have build over 100 car engines for race and street...I have been boxing... and kickboxing :)

Masa_1964

Very well said. You said you won't live until 70, but I really hope that you are wrong, I believe that you are wrong. Despite the mistakes you made, you can at least teach us all to not make those same mistakes, so I thank you for making this post.

• Like 1

Thank you for telling your life. I wish you all the best. Hopefully some who use drugs see this topic and read your life story and leave drughs.

Take Care!! We love you!!!