FIFA 14, IF ANYONE PLAYS, ADD ME

DeathBringer*

everyone who likes soccer

You, clearly, do not because it's called "football", not "soccer".

:lol

EDIT: God damn it... I wasted my 1000th post on this :/ I hope you're happy DeathBringer!

Edited by Heretic121
  • Like 2

If anyone plays fifa 14 on pc, add me on origin: ugottalovedeath

Its a really good game, everyone who likes soccer should get it, cuz its awesome.

here is one of my videos from UT pack opening :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtkdlyuBUW0

Enjoy! :D

I guess you didn't play FIFA 13 because you wouldn't tell FIFA 14 is awesome in that case. This year FIFA is only about LB+Y (long through balls) and scripts (winning 1-0 at half time and losing 1-2 at the end because you can't make a pass anymore)...

About your video, if you really want to spend real money on fifa .. buy coins on internet, don't waste your money buying fifa points. Look you got Cech (others you got are useless) and he's only 10-12k when you can get 500k coins for about 10€ on internet.

I guess you didn't play FIFA 13 because you wouldn't tell FIFA 14 is awesome in that case. This year FIFA is only about LB+Y (long through balls) and scripts (winning 1-0 at half time and losing 1-2 at the end because you can't make a pass anymore)...

About your video, if you really want to spend real money on fifa .. buy coins on internet, don't waste your money buying fifa points. Look you got Cech (others you got are useless) and he's only 10-12k when you can get 500k coins for about 10€ on internet.

actually i played FIFA 13 all the time and i still think FIFA 14 is better, and the reason i bought FIFA points its cuz on origin u can pay with paysafecard and on the sites that sell fifa coins u can only pay with paypal/creditcard which i dont have so yeah